1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Will Pharmacies sell you individual sachets? I walked off without mine today!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by GiveItAgo, 20 January 2014 Social URL.

1. GiveItAgo

GiveItAgo Well-Known Member

Hi All

Do any of you know if Pharmacies will sell you a day worth of Lipotrim? I walked off without my sachet this morning.

I have called a couple of Pharmacies near my job and they wont do it as I am not signed up with them.

Lasting until 6pm today is going to be a nightmare.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. slimmabum

slimmabum Well-Known Member

I've found that pharmacies will do this.

4. GiveItAgo

GiveItAgo Well-Known Member

After calling six pharmacies I found a place that was willing to supply me a days worth, Iasked how much a weeks worth was and she said £36. so i bought a weeks worth for £36 and not £60!