will power wanted, just need to find it!!

NFT

:) Hi Im new to all this but I've tried every conventional diet going and Im sure they work if I could stick to them!! Never tried this b4 so hoping lots of moral support will help, chatting to other souls that want to be slim, especially at 7am in the morning but by 7pm in the evening its a case of I'll try again tomorrow!!! Does this sound familiar to anyone or is it just me?

Sounds very familiar, just stick with it. Have a goal - holiday, wedding or something as it really helps.

Hi and welcome, we've all been there at some point. You need to get your head sorted first.

thankyou all for your welcome, Im going to try slimming world, Ive got this months magazine and I love the recipes. Im also thinking about re joining the club for the 3rd time because I know I need the incentive of being weighed weekly by someone independently but then I get cross because why do i need this, why can't I do this by myself for myself??
In respect of something to aim for,
we haven't really got much on this year as we had a fantastic holiday last year to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary, but I must admit it did help to focus on losing a few pounds for that.

Hi NFT, and welcome. I posted something similar yesterday, hope this helps.

You only have to read the threads on here to know the motivation and mental side is so important but can be so illusive. So easy to say, but not so easy to do, I know :confused: . You are not alone

You need to flick the "I'm going to start Healthy Eating switch" as opposed to the "I'm on a Diet and can Never Ever have Anything Nice ever again" switch. Look at the inspiration slide show above, hang an outfit you love which is one size too small on the outside of your wardrobe, put the money you would usually spend on over indulgent treats in one place and buy yourself a nice magazine or new lipstick ... :p

Come on Girl, believe you can do it. Set realistic and achievable goals and keep coming back here and lots of friendly and wise people will be rooting for your success :) xxx

Back