will the real msblonde please stand up...

msblonde

a new way of living!
hi guys,

after ages of having my avatar as my 27 year old self (slim and blonde and pretty) I have deicded to torture you all with the real thing! :eek:

on another point... :break_diet: I have had a gain of 2lbs in past two weeks, 1/2 last week and 1 1/2 this (well, it was my birthday....) I have decided to start tracking again as it always helps me stay on the ball.

I will even add on the 5 buscuits I had at the EPP session I was at earlier, :eek: oh dear... I did come home and do 40 mins on the wii fit though...

hope everyone is sharing the same lovely sun that we have had here today :)

You look lovely, you've got a great smile xx

Hey, looking good MsBlonde.

I see you are in Okehampton. I live in Plymouth. My hub and myself often go up to North Devon for the week, normally stop off in Okehampton to use their Waitrose and Lidl to stock up on food and booze for the weeks stay.

Been lovely and sunny here too today.

I see you are in Okehampton. I live in Plymouth.

Hi Lemon Fizz, I also live in Plymouth :D, it's a small world lol

Hope it goes well for you msblonde

Oh Ms Blonde Bombshell looking gorgeous!!! Devon. . . well I spent many a visit seeing a lovely man who lives in Crapstone. Shame it didn't last :(

I know Crapstone very well. Nice place, unfortunate name. On beautiful Dartmoor. About 20 mins from where I live. Lovely walking area (body Magic!).

aww thanks all :eek:

yes I am a happy person, always smiling, although I have to add that the glass in the picture is an empty guiness glass!:eek: lol

But, it was my birthday..... ;)

thanks for all your sweet comments.

Yes I go to lidl, co-op and waitrose quite often, so if you see me, just ignore the packs of broiche chocolate stuffed bread and guiniess in my trolly that I occasionally succumb to! lol

your pic is lovely - xxxx

maybe we should all follow suit, i dont really have pink wool for skin! x

Back