will this drastically affect my weightloss?

lankyelle

Mid June ive got a family meal, and then 2nd july its my 21st so i WILL be having some food, the family meal is a pub meal, so i could have say grilled chicken salad?

But m 21st.... well im having a treat, unsure what yet but it probaly wont be as ehalthy as chicken salad ;)

Obviously it wont be a huge meal, as im planning on exclusively SS'ing UNTIL then so my appetite will be tiny, if at all....

So will it drastically affect my weight loss?

Im planning on doing it literally as one meal then going back to SS'ing..

would that be ok?? or am i gonna ruin the "run"

ta in advance

Im Takin A Break 4 A Few Days 4 A Friends Weddin At End Of May,really Lookin Forward 2 It Plannin Eattin And Drinkin 4 That W,end,but Straight Bac Ss On The Mon,it's The Only Thing That's Keepin Me Goin,i Know I Will Put On Some Weight But Wil Get It Bac Off Hopefully Quick Enough,i Know Everyone Is Diffrent And Some People Dont Take Breaks,i Hav'ent Cheated Once And Im On Day 23,so Lookin 4ward 2 That,gud/luck Wit Wot Ever U Decide.xxx

as a lot of people on here will say.... having planned breaks will work better for you than cheating.
it will give you something to look forward to, and make it so you're less likely to cheat now, because you know you're going to have a treat ina few weeks anyway,
and just think, you could be a stone or so more lighter!

Back