Will you still talk to me?

pammyd

Silver Member
:wave_cry:I've decided to give WW another go. I'm failing miserably with SW at the moment, my own fault as I'm not dedicating the time to it as I should and currently don't have time to fix meals etc. I know this is a poor excuse, but I want newbies to understand that the diet works, it me that isn't :eek:.
Anyway, I did WW for years and still have all the tools calculator, scales, books etc. but still need the support network, will you still talk to me? I've had a little peep on the WW boards and they are very quiet over there, not like us rowdy lot :rotflmao:, I really want to keep my diary here, I know its daft, but I get such insparation and I'm sure some of the recipes can be converted both ways. So please.... say you'll still be my buddys

oh my goodness Pammy of course we will still talk to you, what are you like?

i wondered where you had been the last few weeks, i guess you were deciding on what move to make next.

good luck on WW, when are you starting it? will you be going to class or going it alone? sounds like your all ready to give it a bash.

i do so hope you do well on it, be intreasting to see how you get on. now dont you be forgetting us, you better keep coming on and saying hello and telling us how your doing :D

Well I don't know.Will have to think about that one. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Of course we will you daft bat.

Don't you dare leave us !!!

thanks girls, was starting to feel abit neglected

Wishing you all the best on whichever plan works well for you. We are all totally different and things that work for some people dont work for all.

I lost 2 stone with WW, joined SW ended up gaining 6lb and went back to WW. however, I couldnt get my head back into it and am firmly back on the SW wagon (I think I keep them both in business lol!!)

Good luck!! x

Back