willpower!

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
So...I had a date tonight...we met up for drinks.

Omg. That was the hardest thing to do ever! I was so nervous and I always count on the alcohol to calm my nerves. BUT I stuck to my guns and drank soda water all night. And surprisingly, I didn't feel like I was missing out on much! I ended up having a really good time! And I think this is the first time I've ever had a date and left it completly sober & remembered every word of conversation. Wow.

I have no clue where this will power is coming from but I am definetly LOVING it!!!

Well done you. That's one hurdle over with then, just goes to show you can have a good time without the alcohol.

So, are you going to see him again then?

Well done miss! I was out last friday with work and as it was the summer party they had even an open bar in a very fancy night club, champagne limitless!
I was a bit p***ed off as 2 months ago I would have love it, but I tured out to have even more fun than usually. I danced ALL night and just like u rememered everything and for ONCE did not make a show of myself (which I am very talented in 8-/ )

So good on ya! Soooooo tell us will you see him again?

well done you! thats such an achievement. you have showed yourself you have the strength to set limitations once your free to eat again :) brilliant xx

Well done and the best part is, no hangover :D

Well done, thats really good! I know i couldnt of done that - so its no nights out for me.

Thanks guys! I didn't think I'd be able to do it....but I did...somehow. Haha.

I've always been the first one to get a drink in! And I most definetly never turn one down! The good thing was....he was very understanding! Which I didn't expect....

And to answer your question....yes! I'm seeing him this weekend! He's even trying to plan things that don't involve too much eating or drinking so that I'm happy. awwwwww :D

Well done. Just goes to show how you CAN enjoy yourself without the dreaded alcohol!!! Have a great date this weekend....keep us posted!!!:love:

Hi killercurls,
well done you for not drinking, you must feel really proud. He also sounds like a bit of a keeper if he's willing to support you at this early stage. Good luck.
Doirin

Back