Windfinder Forecast for today!

Very windy here in Cheshire Mini.

My OH uses some site like this as he is learning to fly a microlight! I went up for a trial lesson - to see if I'd like it and it was great fun ..... although I wouldn't want to do my pilots licence. So now we have to move the gates so we can get a microlight trike and wings etc in our back garden!!!!

Hi Beverly,

The storm is pretty bad here, there is flooding around the country...

The site is interesting as it shows how bad the wind is not too mention the rain that is with it.

Good for you for being so adventurous! but, I like to watch flying from the comfort of my sofa:rolleyes::D

Love Mini xxx

Its fierce hurricanes in Dublin...honest to God knock you down it would...

Ivy

It's so windy here, I nearly got blown off the A1 earlier! Well scary!!!!!

I hate the wind but the good thing is that I'm not a teacher anymore! When it was windy, we used to say - windy day, throw your lesson plans away!! (cos the kids were always so bonkers - something about their personal layer of air being blown away????)

Mad!

there are trees down in bootle, i saw them earlier when i went to see lisa

I had to read this 3 times! I thought you meant it as: "down in Bootle, they've got trees" :rolleyes:

And I was thinking, "well of course there are trees in Bootle! Why wouldn't there be?"

Now I get it - not only do I feel daft, but I have to share my daftness :D

PS I know it's an old comment but I only just read it...

I had to read this 3 times! I thought you meant it as: "down in Bootle, they've got trees" :rolleyes:

And I was thinking, "well of course there are trees in Bootle! Why wouldn't there be?"

Now I get it - not only do I feel daft, but I have to share my daftness :D

PS I know it's an old comment but I only just read it...

LOL Kate!

LOL Kate!!

As for windfinder .... I think I found it - it's in my garden pummeling the tree and threatening to blow DD's trampoline over the fence!

Back