Windy keeps fighting

Struggled a bit today and had 2 Twirls, 2 Quavers, WW dessert, 2 turkey burgers, banana, cereal bar, breakfast muffin, 10pp ready meal. Not in that order. Pre-WW (10 days ago) it would have been 2 share bags of Giant Choc buttons, 2 large (£1) bars of Dairy Milk and a bag of Giant Sainsbury`s Bakery cookies plus meals etc so cant knock myself completely. I tracked all of it and did a 1hr PT session. Im within my weeklies still so its fine but was trying to build em up for the Bank Holiday weekend. Still have a fair few though. Onwards I march. I tried on my slim clothes thinking they wouldnt go near me. They zip up and look ok so in another 7lbs will look fab. Just need to stop the jeans cutting into my belly next.

Struggled a bit today and had 2 Twirls, 2 Quavers, WW dessert, 2 turkey burgers, banana, cereal bar, breakfast muffin, 10pp ready meal. Not in that order. Pre-WW (10 days ago) it would have been 2 share bags of Giant Choc buttons, 2 large (£1) bars of Dairy Milk and a bag of Giant Sainsbury`s Bakery cookies plus meals etc so cant knock myself completely. I tracked all of it and did a 1hr PT session. Im within my weeklies still so its fine but was trying to build em up for the Bank Holiday weekend. Still have a fair few though. Onwards I march. I tried on my slim clothes thinking they wouldnt go near me. They zip up and look ok so in another 7lbs will look fab. Just need to stop the jeans cutting into my belly next.

Morning Sweetie, I know it's not a brilliant day but at least you said yourself that you showed restraint to the Pre-WW you, onwards to WI you go! X PS-Good girl for tracking it all. X

Had a bad weekend PP-wise including 2 restaurant pizzas and more. I lost a pound though. Beginners luck! Silver 7 in 1st 2 weeks!!

Had a bad weekend PP-wise including 2 restaurant pizzas and more. I lost a pound though. Beginners luck! Silver 7 in 1st 2 weeks!!

Well Done on your loss! Which pizzas did you have? X

Ta. I had a padana in Pizza Express and a huge goats cheese, parma ham n rocket one last night.

Ta. I had a padana in Pizza Express and a huge goats cheese, parma ham n rocket one last night.

OMG I'm jealous.com I loveeeeeeeeee Pizza Express! X

Back