Wine is my downfall...

Wine is good. Vodka's better! Less points!!!

I'm not doing WW at the moment but when I was I used to drink wine regularly !! ( in fact the word wine drew me to your post LOL)

Yup me too although I would say 19 pp per bottle which is more or less 2 and a half bottles and that's what I use my weekly points for.......

O loving that! If Im overestimating by a point happt days! Lol. I wish I could get that same lovely wine vibe from spirits and low cal drinks ... hmm. Love white wine ... oo its the weekend now (well almost! Lol) wheres that bottle! ;-)

Oooo, I like my glass of Pinot Grigiot on. Fri night! I always count one bottle as 20 PP. if I'm good and restrict myself to one large glass=6pp which is 175mls. I have to say I do measure it out on my scales-mine weigh ml's and grams. Normally though I've saved up my 49 weeklies to account for the bottle as I get weighed on a Sat. Happy days!!

I was in a bit of a panic there in case I was underestimating and not counting enough, so just did a wee check and thankfully red wine is 19 per 750 ml ;)

Hehe. To be honest I think it depends on the kind of wine ... I'm sure it says somewhere that there's a slight difference between dry, sweet, etc ... I personally just guestimate 20 to be on the safe side as I usually just have it at a pub and can never work out whether wine is a sweet, dry, etc. lol

Back