1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by 3rd-time-lucky, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Hey guys, I've bought a bottle of WW rose wine HOPING it has less syns... please tell me if im right... :sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    The fruity wine is 4 syns, only half a syn less than dry white. And WW is notoriously rotten, really not worth that half a syn at all
  4. 4 syns for only 1 glass? or bottle?
  5. how dumb do I sound... duh. u meant a glass. lol
  6. Tab

Tab Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Are the syns in wine lower if its lower alcohol. WW wine is about 9% rather than the 13% of most other wines.
    Also to get the syns for a bottle (Im not sure of my glass size) do I just multiply the syns up. 4.5 per 125ml so27 per 750ml??

Sorry to thread butt I wasnt sure if I should start another or not
    Thank you
  7. yea, the lower alcohol in ww wine was what made me think that it'd be lower too... unfortunately its not! boo hoo.

on the wine thing, i'd multiply 125ml x 6. so 24 syns for a whole bottle of ww rose wine.

crap eh? lol x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.