Winter/Christmas Challenge

PopUp

*Avid Gum Chewer*
I decided to make this a winter/Christmas Challenge. I'm giving you a while before the challenge starts, as it starts on November 1st. You can feel free to stop at Christmas if you want to, but I will be carrying the challenge on into January (As, I was born in January and want to look slightly.. or even more than slightly slimmer by then). You can choose wether you weight yourself once every week (Like I will be doing, and letting you know by the end of it how well I did) or just when you decide to. Christmas is a hard time for me (Like, it probably is for alot of you's) as I eat, and can't really tell myself to stop.

This challenge (up until the end of january) will run for 13 weeks! So, what is your goal?

The list:
PopUp: Hoping to lose 26 pounds

I'm in!

I was thinking of starting a diary and stuff on Nov 1st anyway, and was waiting for a November challenge to start, so this will be perfect. I'll keep going until late February, though, since that's my target 'deadline.'

RayeRaye: 28lbs to Christmas. 28lbs after.

Hello, I'm new here so count me in!!

Hoping to lose 25lbs by January 15th (my 30th!) going to be tough!

The list so far:

mummy b: Hoping to lose 25lbs by January 15th
faynman: Hoping to lose 18lb between now and Christmas

I'm in!

Would love to lose 28 pounds (2 stone) by end of Jan!

Tutu1957: 21lbs by end of January
Beanboy: 20lbs by end of January
Princess-Jader: 28lbs by end of January
LinzLinz: 21lbs by xmas

hi can I join???? I will weigh in the morning and then post again with my target (will depend on what I weigh tomoro)
fantastic idea for a challenge btw

I'm in!

justjudith ~ 28lb by end of Jan.

Count me in as well.... this time I am determined! Looking forward to seeing you on the ay down!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

hi can I join???? I will weigh in the morning and then post again with my target (will depend on what I weigh tomoro)
fantastic idea for a challenge btw

Of course you can join :D Looking forward to hearing what your target is!

My winter challenge is off to a flying start after 5 days of the attack phase on Dukan Diet I have shed 7lbs. Are we going to have a weekly weigh in here or just motivating each other? I am new here to forgive meif I don't know how it works!!! Hope everyone isdoing ok on their christmas challenge xx

Hi, please count me in as well. My target is to lose 24lbs by the end of January (13 weeks!) x

ok so I came in at 181.8!!! would like at least 10lbs off

I'm in! Had a little 5 weeks break from routine, teaching practice, so back to it again now!

justjudith ~ 28lb by end of Jan
Lightheart- 25lbs by end of jan

Count me in! I need the motivation and support :)

BellaVita - 12kgs / 26lbs by end of Jan

My winter challenge is off to a flying start after 5 days of the attack phase on Dukan Diet I have shed 7lbs. Are we going to have a weekly weigh in here or just motivating each other? I am new here to forgive meif I don't know how it works!!! Hope everyone isdoing ok on their christmas challenge xx

You can feel free to leave your weekly weigh in here, though you don't have to.

Thought I'd weigh-in on the day this 'officially' started -- down to 86kg. By my reckoning that's about a 2.2lb loss.

Time to invest in some digital scales, though, or this could prove mighty difficult to keep track of. Anyone have a good set they swear by? :)

Thought I'd weigh-in on the day this 'officially' started -- down to 86kg. By my reckoning that's about a 2.2lb loss.

Time to invest in some digital scales, though, or this could prove mighty difficult to keep track of. Anyone have a good set they swear by? :)

I have still yet to find a good set of digital scales, finding it pretty hard to keep track using the ones I have.. though my bathroom is being done up.. so I will have to make sure to add digital scales to my 'want' list.

I'm in too please!! My birthday is end January too so id like to b looking a lot sleeker by then, good luck folks x

Beanboy: 19lbs by end of January
BellaVita - 12kgs / 26lbs by end of Jan
Curvykat~ 25lb by end of jan

Back