Winter warmers

Thanks for the offers girls :) kinda difficult though... no pictures and I have no french :eek:...

snowed in at mo...so no getting to the shops either...just had a midnight snack of seafood sticks lol :)... x

Thanks for the offers girls :) kinda difficult though... no pictures and I have no french :eek:...

snowed in at mo...so no getting to the shops either...just had a midnight snack of seafood sticks lol :)... x

Quickly for info, the blue recipes are for PP days - meat, starters, eggs, soup, fish (in that order), Green for PV days in the same order as the PP ones, yellow are extras - recipes for brans, sauces, etc, pink are puds, etc.

Sarah, really feel for you (not about the French, about the lack of sleep:(). Take it easy.

no worries hun am used to it :) probably succumb to a migraine...before sleep hits...it's a win win situation lol of sorts

migraines always force me to sleep xx

Robin - you're in conso so no problem but I'd be surprised if ANY industrially made soup was ok for Dukan alas.

In this weather, if struggling, I'd go for PV every time when PP is a struggle. Better be eating veg than starchy carbs...!

Thanks Jo, thought you'd say that:cry:.

Still, have had a google and it's not too bad so maybe occasionally I'll have some. Not on PP days obviously and to be treated as a tolerated, I'd say (without croutons, rouille and cheese, obviously).

Leibig

Données nutritionnelles

Valeur énergétique
145.0 KJ - 35.0 Kcal
Glucides
3,1g
Lipides
1,1g
Protides
3,2g

Marque Répère (Leclerc)

valeurs_nutritionnelles.gif

Valeurs nutritionnelles moyennes pour :100 gL'assiette (250 ml)Valeur énergétique190kJ (45 kcal)475 kJ (113 kcal)Protéines3,50 g8,75 gGlucides5 g12,50 gSucres4 g10 gLipides1 g2,50 gFibres1,50 g3,75 gSodium0,32 g0,80 g

Just made this and had some for lunch (along with what is in my menu). Dukan said tomato puree is OK for a PP soup in the recipes that Jo posted, so I gave it a try.

1/2 onion
1 tbsp tomato puree
chicken stock (made with stock cube - I made 3/4 litre)
Chicken from 1 leg (cooked)
dried basil to taste

Soften onion in small amount of water, add stock, tomato puree, basil and a little sweetner and simmer for a few minutes. Add chopped/shredded chicken.

Not as good as real tomato soup (with proper veg and carbs) but definitely warming. I've had a mugful before lunch and will have more this afternoon (am going to brave the outdoors for a walk when school goes back).

Hope this helps those struggling on PP days.:)

Valeur énergétique
145.0 KJ - 35.0 Kcal
Glucides
3,1g
Lipides
1,1g
Protides
3,2g

Marque Répère (Leclerc)

valeurs_nutritionnelles.gif

Valeurs nutritionnelles moyennes pour :100 gL'assiette (250 ml)Valeur énergétique190kJ (45 kcal)475 kJ (113 kcal)Protéines3,50 g8,75 gGlucides5 g12,50 gSucres4 g10 gLipides1 g2,50 gFibres1,50 g3,75 gSodium0,32 g0,80 g

This doesn't apply to you, Robin, cos you're in Conso <hee hee, ungrit those teeth!!> but, a rule of thumb I was "taught" in my early Dukan days was to check glucides + lipides (and any other ides the food manufacturers try to kid us with) and if they exceed the protein value, it's no. If the word "sugar" is there, forget it. As for sodium, well... we try not to have too much in Cruise...

BUT YOU CAN ROBIN!!!

Back