wish list

I can't wait to buy a skirt or pair of trousers without an elasticated waist.

What a great thread!

mine is not what i would buy/wear but how i would do my hair - rather than a fringe and side-y bits, i would like to wear it slicked back in a neat 'do, no fringe, no side bits, with some nice cheekbones on show!!
Im finding it hard to accept that not even very slim people have great cheekbones, but.....

I want to go into any shop and have choice, too many years I have been limited to one shop (you know the one). Haven't shopped in other high street shops since I was a teenager. Have more choice thats all I want! (Oh and maybe a tattoo if I am very brave.)

when i'm at target i'd like to buy a horse :D

when i'll reach target i'll eat a whole cake. a big one. I'm just kidding, but imagine my consultant's expression when i told her =P

I love fashion. I love shoes, skinny jeans, knee high boots. I want to be able to wear these and feel comfortable, i want to be able to change my haircut and not worry about my face being too round. I want to walk down the street without feeling like everyone's thinking "Look at that girl. she's huge". I just want to blend in or even stand out, but for the right reasons, not because i'm a big girl. I wanna hear those words coming from friends i haven't seen in a while "oh my, you look amazing!" and the most important, i want to feel healthy and fit and be able to do activities that would get me out of breath in a matter of seconds :) Every time i feel like i want to give up or i'd eat a cake i just think about these reasons and so far i have managed not to sabotage myself, everyone on this forum is so inspiring and i wish you all ladies the best of luck. we can do it. not for anyone else but for ourselves

I want to fit into my beautiful, sexy very small size 10 dress, that I bought when I targeted at 9 stone 5 years ago.
It was a charity shop bargain, was brand new and I got it for 4 pounds.
It was tight and clung to the right places like I was poured in. I only wore it twice and then the pounds started creeping on!
It's simple but stunning, and would love to get into it by Christmas!
If I can wear that, I can wear anything and I will be a very happy bunny!

Back