Wish me luck.....Im going in lol!!!!

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
We have a big american style freezer and to be honest, I havent seen the back of it for quite a few weeks! :fear:

My plan for today is to go through it, see what i have got and plan a 7 day menu to use it all up.

Wish me luck.... I may be gone for some time!! xx

ooooooo good luck!!!!
and i need to do this too!!! been saying im doing it for over a week but havent got to it yet.
we also have an american style one full to bursting and a stand alone one too....also full to bursting!

I've only a small fridge & I'm scared to go in that lol good luck x

Miss Galaxy, have you survived????? :)

I did this recently and you will be surprised what you find lurking! lol.

I went through our freezer and took out everything we couldnt eat for SW ... our dogs are licking their lips lol, yes they got it all

OMG I did not realise we had so much in the freezer and Im forever looking for stuff for meals. Ive found sausages, chicken, turkey burgers, homemade sweetcorn fritters, chocolate & banana ckae (SW friendly).

THANK GOD I put a sticker with the date on everything when I freeze it or I would never know how long its been lurking there!

My freezer is now nice and neat in sections.

Tomorrow........ the cupboards - aaarrrggghhh!!!!!! :faint2:

I am with you on the cupboards. With my sis.coming next week all cupboards have to be clean and neat.

I really should follow your example and label thimgs when I freeze them. I fed the cats a bag of king prawns yesterday cos I didn't know how long they had been in the freezer........they were happy I was not !!!

Ooohh bet the cats love you!!!

Im just having a bucket of coffee and bracing myselfs for the cupboards - i havent seen the back of them for years lol!!! (well, 4 months since the new kitchen was fitted!!) xx

Back