Wish me luck xxxx

Carobert

I'm on my third day and have been busy baking for a party all day ( I can't believe I actually managed to not put anything in my mouth at all :)) trouble is I'm now off to the party and so want to stay on track but know there will be so much temptation- i'm telling myself i CAN do this- wish me luck :):)

Thanks

Caroline

Good luck!! You can still enjoy the party without eating, don't worry. And think of all the parties you'll be enjoying so much more in the future when you've reached your goal weight :) Tasty food for one night won't even compare to feeling confident about your body in the long term :)

Good luck with the party. You can do it think beautiful slim thoughts !!!

I am impressed you have done the hardest part the baking and not wobbled. Amazing achievement and now being the hostess entertaining will be easy!!
You can do this

Thank you, am really proud of myself as I managed have a great evening drinking only water and black tea whilst everyone around me ate and drank like kings! It also feels great to not be hungover this morning. Have discovered willpower I never knew I had! And lots of encouragement and support from the fantastic people on here :D wishing you all lots of luck on you weight loss journeys, we can do this! X

Caroline

Carobert said:
Thank you, am really proud of myself as I managed have a great evening drinking only water and black tea whilst everyone around me ate and drank like kings! It also feels great to not be hungover this morning. Have discovered willpower I never knew I had! And lots of encouragement and support from the fantastic people on here :D wishing you all lots of luck on you weight loss journeys, we can do this! X

Caroline

Well done :) I had the same experience last night .x it's so hard but worth it in the end .and I'm in Blackpool ! Loads of things to tempt me :( keep strong :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back