wish me luck!

lucylupin

I have wi soon but got on my scales on friday and they say i am 1lb up! I dont know why i did it never done it before! I have been good havent cheated and didnt go over my syns so i should be ok,but now i am really scared to get weighed! I was stupid i know :wave_cry:

Good Luck Huni!!!

Try not to weigh on your scales before you go, this is a huge no no!!!

Good Luck Huni!!!

Try not to weigh on your scales before you go, this is a huge no no!!!

Seconded! I think everyone on here is sick of me going on and on about this, but it really is a bad idea!

You say you got on your scales on Friday and WI is "soon" - between Friday and Tuesday is a huge difference for one thing! IGNORE your home scales, put them in a cupboard, chuck them away, whatever it takes.

You only need to weigh once a week and any more than that won't do you any good - it only ends up making you neurotic and making you panic all week that you've not done as well as you would have liked, when the chances are that your scales are wrong anyway.

Good luck. :)

Good luck hun hope you get on alright and if you dont remember dont hide away we are all here to help.

Look forward to hearing how you got on.

hi just got back and lost 0.5lb,not great but at least it is a loss!

See! Chuck the home scales away! ;)

Well done you! :happy096:

Well done on the loss, it doesnt matter how small or big it is, its still in the right direction!!!

Back