With CD brings rubbish sleep???

Dita-von-squeeze

Was my first day of sole sourcing y-day and over all it was ok. I am usually a great sleeper and I find I can drift off in mere seconds, but last night I had possibly the worst sleep ever. Firstly I couldn't get warm even though the heating was on but then because I was hungry my stomach was making all sorts of weird noises which were a bit uncomfy. I think I was pretty much awake for most of the night.

Please someone tell me this stops once you hit ketosis (I'm guessing the being cold part wont):sigh:

It will get easier, i`ve never been a great sleeper, until on cd.....best sleep i`ve ever had!!!!
the stomach noises should ease up in ketosis.
invest in some thermal socks, i love mine
Well donr for getting through day 1, good luck with the rest of your journey. x

I'm worried about sleeping too, as I plan to start CD in 2 months! I get off to sleep very quickly and get really frustrated when I am unable to!

Ooooh thermal socks is a great idea as my feet have been freezing at night. I usually sleep really well and also have been finding it's taking ages to drift off which is frustrating. I seem to be hyper as soon as I want to sleep!

Good luck xxx

I must say I was really cold at the beginning of cd and now I have started getting cold again.. One day I was so cold I had 4 baths..
If you are having problems sleeping get some pillow spray from champneys that should help you x

I was not a great sleeper before starting CD, unless it was alcohol induced.... But have found getting off to sleep so much easier lately. Now I make sure I do one task in the evenings on top of the routine stuff, to get me tired out rather than sit and watch TV.. Like clearing a cupboard, or de-gunge one of the kids rooms (now thats a task!!)

lol... I am starting to stuggle to sleep too and I am 4 weeks in. I am putting mine down to be super happy and on cloud 9!!! Also, I find now I have loads and energy and as my daily routine hasnt changed alot since I started bar adding a bit of excerise I obviously am not using enough energy. Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight xx

I had some trouble sleeping for the first week or 2, but since then I've been fine. The belly noises don't last too long either, at least you got yours at night - mine were in the day and I'm sure my boss could hear them from the other side of the desk!! Trust me, the beginning is the hardest part and you will soon be feeling well.

I must say I was really cold at the beginning of cd and now I have started getting cold again.. One day I was so cold I had 4 baths..
If you are having problems sleeping get some pillow spray from champneys that should help you x

Oh my, four baths!!! I bet you were super clean after though! Baths are good for warming you up I agree, would have had one last night if I wasn't so considerate of others trying to sleep. I'll definitely look into that pillow spray, I love my sleep so I'll give anything a go. Thanks for the tip!

I was not a great sleeper before starting CD, unless it was alcohol induced.... But have found getting off to sleep so much easier lately. Now I make sure I do one task in the evenings on top of the routine stuff, to get me tired out rather than sit and watch TV.. Like clearing a cupboard, or de-gunge one of the kids rooms (now thats a task!!)

Hmmm perhaps then the not so good sleepers are getting a good nights sleep whilst us usually good sleepers aren't getting any! How the tables have turned! Well, hopefully I'll be back to normal tonight. I admire your enthusiasm with the tidying of kids rooms and cupboard, I don't know how you do it!!!

lol... I am starting to stuggle to sleep too and I am 4 weeks in. I am putting mine down to be super happy and on cloud 9!!! Also, I find now I have loads and energy and as my daily routine hasnt changed alot since I started bar adding a bit of excerise I obviously am not using enough energy. Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight xx

I hope I'm on the same cloud9 as you are now when I'm 4 weeks in! Although if I get rubbish sleep I doubt any amazing amount weightloss would stop me from being a grumpy git, I need my sleep I do! Thanks very much, I'm going to have a bath I think before I try and sleep.

I had some trouble sleeping for the first week or 2, but since then I've been fine. The belly noises don't last too long either, at least you got yours at night - mine were in the day and I'm sure my boss could hear them from the other side of the desk!! Trust me, the beginning is the hardest part and you will soon be feeling well.

Ahh that's reassuring! I guess I should count myself lucky then that I didn't get them in the middle of my exam today like you did at work. I can't wait to get some of this energy that people say they get when on ketosis

Back