Wk 1 W.I.....Lordy lord..

cappachino

Get on this..had my 1st weigh in today and lost a fabulishious 13.5lb:eek:. How cool is that??
Am made up with my lil fat self. :D
Just need to stay focused and stick 100% to the programme,which I intend on doing. This week has not been as bad as I thought. I had an operation on the Wednesday and they tried to get me to eat before they would discharge me. That would have beena good excuse to eat but I lied and said I was a Vegan and a fussy eater. (it worked)
Then went out on Saturday night with some friends to watch my sister sing and I didn't drink.:eek: It did help tho that 3 of us there were all on Lipotrim:)
But can u believe the place did not have sparkling water,bottled water,or soda water. The guy said "we got tonic water". Useless..So we drank tap water all night.

wow that fantastic, sometimes the little lies are easier than trying to explain the diet and suffering all the negativity from so called friends

Keep up the brilliant work
see less of you next week

Missclare,just make sure u drink plenty of water spaced out throughout the day xx

Fantastic. And a real motivator to get you through week 2.

Alex

Well done on your first wi results! That's fantastic. Keep up the good work, it gets easier from here on in. Good luck.

Wow that is great, im hoping for 3lbs per week and after reading some of the weigh ins im feel optimistic x

Fantastic! Well done! x

You go girl!! x Thats amazing, a great start. Many more lbs to follow !! x

Whoop whoop well done chick!! And just think of the loss that's the motivation to get you throguh week two!!!

Thanks

To be slim again will be bliss...thanks everyone

Need to loose my weight asap,wanna get a nice frock for the races ;)

Get on this..had my 1st weigh in today and lost a fabulishious 13.5lb:eek:. How cool is that??
Am made up with my lil fat self. :D
Just need to stay focused and stick 100% to the programme,which I intend on doing. This week has not been as bad as I thought. I had an operation on the Wednesday and they tried to get me to eat before they would discharge me. That would have beena good excuse to eat but I lied and said I was a Vegan and a fussy eater. (it worked)
Then went out on Saturday night with some friends to watch my sister sing and I didn't drink.:eek: It did help tho that 3 of us there were all on Lipotrim:)
But can u believe the place did not have sparkling water,bottled water,or soda water. The guy said "we got tonic water". Useless..So we drank tap water all night.

thats amazing! well done

Back