WK 14 W.I. :)

alexmummy07

Silver Member
Can't believe I'm actually still doing this, am amazed at my will power, and very proud of myself, and think a lot of it is down to CDC, minimins support, and really determined this time (first and only time i can do CD)

Lost 3 1/2lbs tonight, and 1/2 inch off my waist, takes me down from 41" to 35 1/2 " waist, v pleased :) - can't wait to be getting further down of course, but pleased. x

Well Done thats brilliant, cant wait till i get to week 14 lol xx

You know, I have read so many threads on here, and I look at everyone's stat's and think WOW they have done sooo well, yet I look at my own, I look at me and I still don't see the changes that I want to. I see the numbers, and I know it's me doing the hard work, but I don't feel I give myself the credit if that makes sense - been told off by CDC tonight for this exact thing, any comments I get given I shrug off or I retaliate by saying, 'I have lots more to go' or something along those lines, and I have to start changing this image and be proud of how far I've come, because for the first time, this diet I started was solely for me, for my own personal reasons, I guess I just need to believe in myself too x

Hey .
You have done amazingly!!!! You really have... I am exactly the same as you though.. My exact words are I have a long way to go!!!

You really have done so well though hon !!! Keep smiling and praise yourself and go and treat yourself to something special as you so deserve it!!!

Well done! x

You really have done amazingly well!!!
It will take a while for you to be in a position to accept compliments, we are so un used to it!!
I know I sound like a broken record this morning, but people like yourself are such an incentive to me - thank you X
Good luck for the rest of your journey!!

X

Thank you for all your lovely comments :) xx

Back