wk 2 weigh in

operationslim31

hi guys so i had my week 2 weigh in yesterday and lost 7.5 lbs so thats 21 lb in two weeks, apparently i havent been drinking enough water though, which explains why i feel dizzy and light headed sometimes so i have to up take my water levels i already drink 4 pints a day plus the odd mug of boiled water cos i am cold , looks as if i am heading 4 5 pints day :( werent too happy as i find it impossible to drink the 4 i already set my self but hey ho!!! anyway guys good luck to you all take care xxx

fab loss.... I have a few coffees in the morning, have my shake then drink a pint of water (not all in one go!!!).. have a litre bottle of water with me wherever I go... have five or 6 herbal teas (peppermint is fab!!) then at night I get a large wine glass and sip about a litre of sparkling water with ice over three or four hours, have green or peppermint tea... I think it helps to vary your type of water intake so it doesnt become too much like hard work to get it down... hope that helps... the water is soo important, but also whenever I have felt lightheaded on lipotrim i swear by peppermint tea, it seems to lift the dizziness straight away x

Hi There, was just reading about your water intake's, i have been told that 4 pints of water a day plus black coffee, Tea, plus shakes water of course, is fine and safe, as long as you spread the water out throughout the day, to keep yourself hydrated and give your body the water it needs, drinking to much water can be dangerous!!, so if your worried about water intake.....Ask your doctor or pharmacist next time you visit and they will explain to you what's safe and what's not, good luck to you both & safe dieting xx

Julie

hi guys well i have ben trying to have more water i have a pint or warm water ( cant drink cold i end up feeling freezing ) with every lipotrim plus several black coffees spread through out and i been taking a flask of warm water to work and so far have only felt dizzy once,, I did speak to my pahrmacy who orginally recommended the 6 pints but i saw the lipotrim dvd and they said min of 4 so i was trying to have at least the min, but anyway guys i feel good just wish the feeling cold thing wud get better now best of luck to both of you xx

Back