Wk 6 WI

WELL DONE GENIE, That is great keep it up :):)

Well done Genie.

How many more pound before you drop down a BMI range?

x

Thanks Mrs B xxx
Thanks MiniKat xxx
Thanks 2HG xxxx lmao @ rangers !
Thanks Laura xxx
Thanks Samiann xxx

Thanks Cuddly xxx you know what i hadnt really worked it out yet because it seemed in my head such a long way off but actually to drop one category it isnt i only have 9lbs left till i drop into the next bracket!!
apparently according to the calculator on the lipotrim website I need to be 243lbs to be classed as obese rather than morbidly obese then its 177lbs to be overweight (I cant wait to be overweight!) and 146lbs to be "Normal" itll be the only thing i am normal at when i get there!!

PS Just been in Evans and bought a pair of trousers size 22 and they fit!!, i was a very uncomfy muffin top 26 when i started so somehow 2.5stones(nearly) have done me 2 sizes wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

tried on a couple of other pairs to make sure it wasnt a fluke kept sending my mum running backwards and forwards saying get something else and nope they all fitted!
I couldve happy danced round the arndale !

and they were in the sale for a fiver so me being me bought a 20 and an 18 also, will get in em at some point soon!

Wheeeeeee!!! :D Well done lady!! :D :party0011:

Omg 5lbs loss...thats chuffing massive well done you xxxxx:d

well done on agreat loss and I bet the smaller size clothes just feels great

Wow Genie, just 9lb before you drop down a BMI range. That's fab! 4 of my mini goals are to drop below 40, 35, 30 and 25 BMI and when I did the first 2 I was sooooooooo excited! I am a little obsessed with them if I am honest! I only need to lose about 11lb to just be overweight and I am ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been just overweight for decades!

(okay decades is a bit of an exaggeration but defo over 14 years, since before I fell pregnant with my son!)

x

Thanks RB xxx
Thanks Nic xxx
Thanks Sweety xxx
Thanks Tara xxx

CF heres to you being overweight hon! xxx

Thanks hun, I appreciate that x

Thanks Linds xxx

Thanks Trixie xxx Just get through the first week hon and seriously it gets way easier. Once you have done 2 weeks its not worth giving up or cheating because if you do you have basically wasted a helluva lot of money!! im going to be around till after the new year so you can always give me a shout if you need a cheer up.

Thanks hun, appreciate that x

Back