Wk 8 Weigh - After 2 Wks Off On Holiday !

A Whole New Me - I Hope !

A Whole New Me - I Hope !
Hi All ,

First Off All I Had A Lovely 2 Wks Holiday :D
I Went For My 8th Weigh On Sat And To My Shock I Only Gained 3lbs Which Is Great :D

So Ive Now Been Back On Lt 100 % Since Saturday And I Feel Great !!
Here's To A Good Weight Loss This Wk :D:D

Well done hun - and not a massive gain at all - that'll come off in the first week back on it no problem. I hope you had a lovely time on hols and good luck this week! xx

well done hun, 3lb gain after a 2 week holiday is good!! i would have gained loads more. ;)

good for you for getting back on 100%. all the luck this week. :)

xox

Well done for only putting on 3lbs. That's nothing! You will lose that and more this first week.

Well done for coming straight back onboard. Stay strong and you will lose all you want to. Glad you had a lovely holiday.

That's fab- you'll easily have that off in your first week back. What was your trick whilst on hols? I've got a month in America coming up at the end of July and am really worried

x

That's amazing, well done!!! :D
When you were away did you drink alcohol and eat carbs? and did you do a re-feed before you went? Really curious as I have a long weekend away in 3 weeks... :rolleyes:

Hiya :)

Im nearing my holiday and im so scared i wont get back into LT afterwards, how did you find it, re starting again?

Clair

Get back in the saddle now and stay strong.

Back