Wk14 Weigh In

yyx99

2 more weeks till refeed and another Weigh in.

another 6lbs gone and I've hit 8 Stone. this has been a great diet which has done more than I ever thought. Thanks LipoTrim

MY GOSH that is a fab weight loss

well done excellent week result

8 st WOW you must feel amazing well done
let us know how the refeed goes

xx

Wow 8stone thats fantastic Im refeeding on the 2nd also im scared but looking forward to the future forever skinny me xx

:wow:8 stones lost thats amazing well done!!!:talk017:you must feel GREAT!!! Caz xx

Well done sweetie XX :):)

:happy036: well done ,just in time 4 chrimbo:26::109:enjoy it u deserve 2 .xx

Tara,

you dont know how I feel about dropping a class. when I started that was not even on my mind. since realising that I could drop a class the motivation has been great. looking forward to refeed though

Congratulations - How fantastic !! Good luck with the refeed. :D:D

:cry::cry::cry:That is such an inspirational amount to have lost. I am actually feelin quite emotional because its so rare to hear of someone putting their minds to somethings as you have and it paying off so handsomely.

Congratulations! Truly well done!:party0019:

Thanks Blackrose and the rest of you.

Ive done so many diets in my life, and really thought that I was always going to be huge.

I cant explain how I feel everyday I wake up and some time through the day someone makes a comment about how well Ive done and how much better I look for it.

I just cant thank Lipotrim and you guys enough. and just think in the new year I will be going back on to get to my ultimate goal of 21St ish.

Back