Woah Have I Been Missing In Action!

Miss-Piggy

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I thought about getting a new login to 'hide' my identity from the people that come to me as their CDC but decided against it. They can see my weight gain as much as I can and I don't want anyone to think I don't care, an new login won't hide it, neither can clothes.

In the last 5 months I have been going through a very bad time personally (financially, relationship and career) and have resorted to old, bad 'comfort-eating' habits which have resulted in me putting on 3.5 stones, very quickly. I had orginally lost 6.5 so am now back to 3 :cry:

I am now coming out of the worst of it and things are finally looking up and I am able to get myself back on track and get this weight off, again.

I am (Gosh, I keep saying I, I, I) fed up being embarrassed anytime a new client comes to me and trying to laugh off the fact that I am a balloon and the worst advert in the world for CD.

There are a few clients who I am now good friends with who say that I am only human and can't expect to be perfect all the time but things need to change.

Anyway, I am on day 2 and going to race through this and start being an example.

I think it was after reading the post the other day "My CDC is fatter than me" that I knew I had to do something. I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been started by one of the people who come to me!!

Anyway, to all those that know me, I am back on the wagon right along with you and this time it's permanent!!! :D:D:D

Welcome back Miss P, and well done on getting back on track. Sorry to hear you've had a rough time of it, that certainly doesn't help in the weight loss stakes does it. Once again, well done and keep up the good work xxxx

You may be a CDC, but you are a human first!
We all go through tough times and we all have ways of coping with them, for most of us on here it happens to involve food!:cry:

You are now grabbing the bull by the horns and in no time at all you will be a shining example to your clients again!(but just by not skulking in a corner or changing your id, as you thought of doing, you are already a wonderful example!!)

You did it before you can d it again!!
Keep up the good work honey XXX

It takes far more character to admit a problem and try to beat it than to pretend it doesn't exist. Good on you for getting down to it!

Kelly, its great to hear that you are back on track to get back to your target. As my CDC you are still an inspiration and a source of good information when I come along. I'm sure that you'll be top of the class in no time at all !

Kelly, its great to hear that you are back on track to get back to your target. As my CDC you are still an inspiration and a source of good information when I come along. I'm sure that you'll be top of the class in no time at all !

Thanks
icon_smile_blush.gif

Hi there, its ZM, I came on a Saturday morning. I just wanted to say that I never looked upon you the way you think new clients do, I saw someone with a motivation to encourage others whilst trying themselves to lose the weight. I just wish I could stick with the plan but it always falls flat. Anyway, I just wanted to wish you well on your journey. Mine will be a bit slower as I've joined WW, to try to shift it.

Glad you are back and things are a bit more settled. You have the motivation to lose those pounds again. I'm sure your clients know how good a CDC you are and will support you all the way too

Irene xx

Miss just because your're a CDC doesn't make you superwoman. You're normal like the rest of us and we all have up and down times. Try not to be so hard on yourself. Well done for getting back on it. I wish you all the luck (Im on day 2 again)

xxx

Thanks everyone for your support - it has made a huge difference.

I have now complete my first perfect restart week. The fact that we have set out wedding date which is in only 5 months has given me the biggest push ever.

I am now over 8 lbs down, fully in ketosis, cold :D and far from hungry :D:D.

I am now more confident with my clients, even though I might not look much different yet, I know I will and I know how well I am doing and feel 'allowed' to give advice.

Good week all round.

Good luck Miss P - sending good thoughts and well done for being so honest - it inspires the rest of us!

Back