***WOBBLE-LESS WEDNESDAY***

BlingBabe - well done to you for not giving in and also for seeing the logic of 11:8 actually being a very good result after you trip away and xmas etc!
You are doing wonderfully well and on the way to your goal!

evening all!!

well done bling for seeing logic! im really not good at logic and probably would have copped big time! glad youre still on track!

all this talk of cinemas is making me want to go!! havent seen that avatar thing everyones on about, might have to go soon!

hope everyone is sticking with their plans??
all going well here in 810 land, im quite enjoying it actually! I did the odd day of SS+ throughout, but its nice knowing im eating every day now, and looking towards the end of it and going up to 1000 in a week or so... scary, but nice if that makes sense!
I am finding it hard to fit in the 3 packs though, its going to have to be 2 tetras and a bar, as I find the soup really filling! suppose im not used to being so full!

Well my plan went out of the window today, kind of. Have felt really sick again today but don't think it's due to CD at all. But I just felt so much worse after eating anything so I ended up borrowing a piece of bread from one of my housemates and having a piece of toast. I'm a bit annoyed that it will probably have knocked me out of ketosis and means starting that bit again, but hopefully won't be a rough ride back in. But at the same time to be honest, if it's the one thing that I can eat and not want to automatically bring it back up, then got to go with it, in the grand scheme of things, it's not that big a deal.

CG -- No biggie, And if it does knock oyu out of ketosis you won;t have put 4-5 pounds of glycogen back on, so you'll get back into ketosis quickly.

1 slice of bread = about 80 calories

That is less than a CD soup or shake (lacks the nutrients, but if you don't keep the CD products down -- the nutrients do not stay either).

MM

today was weigh in day, but spending the day being sick means i never got there
i aways keep an extra weeks worth of cambridge in the house so at least next week wont be a problem, will just have to but 2 weeks worth next week to top my stores back up again

Gosh Claire,

I'm sorry to hear you're unwell. How is Kaya? I hope she hasn't caught the bug, too. You'll just have bigger losses next week -- so that'll be a boost.

MM

hey mel, she had it over the weekend/monday. thought i had dodged it but no it was just waiting for me to have 5 minutes to myself before it hit

Ah poor babies. I hope that you're better soon.

MM

my first day changing to ss+! felt really weird eating food :eek: felt naughty! :D

Back