Wobbly goose neck!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Monkey, 22 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Monkey

Monkey Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Help! I've just noticed that there is loose goose-wobbly skin hanging from my neck!! I'm 33 and didn't think I was ready for saggy jaw lines just yet!! I really hope it's going to shrink back somewhere where I can't see it!!? :eek: You don't think running will make it looser do you?? (any excuse and I'll stop!! :D)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leesy

leesy Full Member

Heheheh - I don't think the running will make it worse....sorry!

I had this throughout LL and I bought some origins Youthtopia face firming cream which I stick on every morning religiously. Has done the trick and tightened it all up lovely. Mind you, when I had it no one else admitted to being able to see it - I guess we just focus in on our imperfections, and the things that bother us most.

Leesy
    xox

4. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Im on cd, but saw this and thought Id pop in as I have a bit too .... Im 29 and dont want a saggy neck .. argh!! I am moisturising and massaging the area every day and I know a couple of others on minimins did some firming exercises too which I need to have a go at. Im hoping it will sort itself out in time when my skin has chance to catch up with the loss?

Everyone else says they cant see anything so hopefully its not as bad as I seem to think it is .. we do focus on imperfections in our own eyes I guess?

5. Monkey

Monkey Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks guys! I thought about buying some fancy potion to fix it, but a bit worried that the more I touch it, the looser it gets!!!
    Maybe if I wear a lycra face mask while running that will help!? ...or I might just get arrested...

Mind you, it's nice to be worrying about the small stuff, rather than my giant bum for a change! :)

6. spannerpan

spannerpan Full Member

7. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    It's just loss of fat, like under arms (bingo wings), breasts, tummys - the jowls store a lot of fat. It should tighten up as the body/skin adjust to the loss.

8. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I may not be chewing, but I sure am still doing a lot of talking, surely that exercises the jawline.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.