Woman Trouble

devilishandsweet

100% all the way!
Sorry to all the men!!!!:hide:

But.........does anyone find that when it's that TOTM that you lose less weight that week? Because I know when you do slimming world etc you get a star week or something.

Any answers would be great?!

;)

Hey Claire, i think most people find that you still lose weight but not as much as you would if it wasn't TOTM. I wouldn't worry about it too much as you usually make up for it the following week.

I think you tend to be retaining more water during TOTM, hence not losing as much 'real' weight

I have lost consistently all the way through CD, totm or not - but then I am usually the odd one out!

I bled for the first 14 weeks or so pretty much non stop and it didn't seem to affect my losses but now that my cycle has settled down again i have had weeks where i've not lost as much :)

Cheers

Thanks for all your replies, I think I'm trying to find excuses as to if I don't lose much! But like it's been said if it does effect that weeks weight loss it will soon come off in the next!

Glad someone asked!

Thats whats great about this site, if your hesitant to ask a question, if you have a dig about you tend to find someone else who already has! Thanks to all of you! :D

:hide:

xxxxxxx

Back