wonderful, wonderful friend

natpot

My lovely friend has given me 5.5 weeks worth of foodpacks that she no longer needs. She has lost 6 stone already and is carrying on to lose her last 3-4st but still has to pay her LLC for each weeks packs. These ones are from the weeks she took off over Xmas hols. I am so grateful to her because this means I can carry on SSing.
032.gif

What a great friend! My friends just tell me that I am silly to 'starve' myself. I guess I'll have the last laugh when I am in a bikini in the Summer.... Angela x

Thanks guys, Angela you are almost halfway there already, well done you! Beverley, thanks for the support:)
Nat.
x

Angela you are not the only one people think im trying to get an eating disorder but i try to explain that its aregistered diet, dont worry as you said you will have the last laugh when your all slinky in the summer.
Natpot - what a lovely friend i was offered capichino shakes but i dont like them so that ruined that. good luck with the loss and keep it up your doing fab

That is a great friend. It follows one of my rules ....an ounce of help it worth ten ton of sympathy ! Brilliant news !

My lovely friend has given me 5.5 weeks worth of foodpacks that she no longer needs.
What a nice friend

What a great friend! My friends just tell me that I am silly to 'starve' myself. I guess I'll have the last laugh when I am in a bikini in the Summer.... Angela x
What a silly friend.

Angela you are not the only one people think im trying to get an eating disorder but i try to explain that its aregistered diet.
What an uninformed friend.tell her it's been around or 25yrs.
Also that you (we) already have an eatng disorder.What we are trying to do with the aid of these diets is regain a normal healthy relationship with food (a well as a healthy weight)

That is a great friend. It follows one of my rules ....an ounce of help it worth ten ton of sympathy ! Brilliant news !

What a very nice & wise comment. I reckon Mini would enjoy it.It seems to fit in with the whole Minimins idea.

thanks for the reply its true but to be honest i think there all jelous and havent got the willpower to do it.

My lovely friend has given me 5.5 weeks worth of foodpacks that she no longer needs. She has lost 6 stone already and is carrying on to lose her last 3-4st but still has to pay her LLC for each weeks packs. These ones are from the weeks she took off over Xmas hols. I am so grateful to her because this means I can carry on SSing.
032.gif

How lovely ! and great that it means you can keep on truckin' hun !

love

Debz
xx

What a lovely friend:)

WOW! and an inspiration as well with a weight loss of 6 stone!!!:D

So nice to hear good news:)

Love Mini xxx

Back