wondering if i am out of ketosis...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
as i feel hungry... :(

well i had 2 glasses of coke zero last night, a 2egg omelette and a quorn burger....

but during the day i had the edge of a steak pie and a prawn out of eats prawn korma.... :(

can't drink my water for toffee :(

Sounds a possibility.. I got knocked out of ketosis once when picking raspberries in the garden and absentmindedly ate one and I knew it fairly quickly because my internal thermostat became normal again instead of running along at "cambridge body temperature"!!

If it's any reassurance I was back in ketosis again really quickly, it didn't take the 3 days when I first started so hopefully you'll be back in again soon - just don't blow it now and think I'm out of ketosis so I might as well really eat, keep on track!! It'll be worth it next weigh in!

thing is i still feel REALLY cold :(

Maybe causy its windy? Its really gusty here! I just saw somepnes fence get blown down!!

Sounds a possibility.. I got knocked out of ketosis once when picking raspberries in the garden and absentmindedly ate one and I knew it fairly quickly because my internal thermostat became normal again instead of running along at "cambridge body temperature"!!

If it's any reassurance I was back in ketosis again really quickly, it didn't take the 3 days when I first started so hopefully you'll be back in again soon - just don't blow it now and think I'm out of ketosis so I might as well really eat, keep on track!! It'll be worth it next weigh in!

Can raspberries make you come out of ketosis??

Fruit = sweet = sugar = carbs. So yes!!!

Back