• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wondering if i am out of ketosis...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
well i had 2 glasses of coke zero last night, a 2egg omelette and a quorn burger....

but during the day i had the edge of a steak pie and a prawn out of eats prawn korma.... :(

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
can't drink my water for toffee :(

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Sounds a possibility.. I got knocked out of ketosis once when picking raspberries in the garden and absentmindedly ate one and I knew it fairly quickly because my internal thermostat became normal again instead of running along at "cambridge body temperature"!!

If it's any reassurance I was back in ketosis again really quickly, it didn't take the 3 days when I first started so hopefully you'll be back in again soon - just don't blow it now and think I'm out of ketosis so I might as well really eat, keep on track!! It'll be worth it next weigh in!

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
thing is i still feel REALLY cold :(

S: 19st12lb C: 15st1lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 4st11lb(24.1%)
Maybe causy its windy? Its really gusty here! I just saw somepnes fence get blown down!!

S: 212.8lb C: 204.0lb G: 142lb BMI: 35 Loss: 8.8lb(4.14%)
I have the occasional day when I feel hungry, but if I just deal with it it goes away :)

Sounds a possibility.. I got knocked out of ketosis once when picking raspberries in the garden and absentmindedly ate one and I knew it fairly quickly because my internal thermostat became normal again instead of running along at "cambridge body temperature"!!

If it's any reassurance I was back in ketosis again really quickly, it didn't take the 3 days when I first started so hopefully you'll be back in again soon - just don't blow it now and think I'm out of ketosis so I might as well really eat, keep on track!! It'll be worth it next weigh in!
Can raspberries make you come out of ketosis??

jfryyyy

S: 26st11lb C: 15st12lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 10st13lb(40.8%)
Colony said:
Fruit = sweet = sugar = carbs. So yes!!!
Yeah fruit is full of sugar, probably the worst thing to cheat with because of the way the body processes fructose (fruit sugar) x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins