WOO HOO - Week 12 has been a good un!

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
I'm feeling really great!! Lost 3.5lbs this week which is more than I have in a few weeks.

I'm now in the 11s which is really great! To be 11st something is great!

I'm wearing my size 14 jeans I bought in the next sale. (I could have got them on a couple of weeks ago but I don’t believe in squeezing - I like to be comfortable. I was in size 20 before starting CD)

I'm SO much fitter!! I'm a primary teacher and I have to take some kids to our local sports centre tomorrow and I'm having to do a morning of step aerobics which would have filled me with dread before doing the diet... I'm ready for it now!! I’m so glad I’m going to do this 45lbs lighter!! I think it might have finished me off before the diet!

I order my wedding dress in a couple of weeks time and I'm REALLY looking forward to it!!! When I first went to choose and try on I was a size 20 and found it quite stressful to strip down to my bra and panties for a total stranger to help me on with the dress.... now I'm not bothered (even though I'm still quite wobbly and saggy!)

I’m now 11st 10.5lbs and am aiming for a goal between 10st and 10st 7lbs – I’m not that far off now!! Over the moon doesn’t even come close to how I feel!!

:D:D:D

That is fantastic - well done!! :cool:

Many thanks D_Q - I'm going to see if I can upload s few photos of now and before CD. Because I'm feeling so great it seems like a good time :D

soooooooooooooo well done you should pat yourself on the back xxx
i was 12-1 this am but keep nibbling cos that doesn't matter does it !!!!

Well done - it seems to be a week for sucesses. I've been watching your progress - you are a similar height and weight to me. If you can do it - so can I! Well done again - I'm sure you'll look great in the wedding dress. I know what you mean about not caring about the wobbly bits - compared to being size 20 (which I was) it is wonderful to be a 14 albeit with wobbles.

My target is 10.5 - I'll raise a glass to you when we both achieve it!

well done!! Looking at your stats...you're a fast loser!

Wow thats fantastic, how long to go till the wedding? Youll now wear your dress with pride.

Thanks. 8 months to the wedding - I think it'll fly by. I'm not usually one for being the centre of attenion but I think I'm going to be loving it!!:D

I'll try and post up a pic of my wedding dress maybe (oo er... now I've said that I'm not sure I should because my fiance is also doing CD and he sometimes has a bit of a look on the forum. I'll have a think about that.
May also post a pic of my fiance because I think he's done really well too!!)

Well done - it seems to be a week for sucesses. I've been watching your progress - you are a similar height and weight to me. If you can do it - so can I! Well done again - I'm sure you'll look great in the wedding dress. I know what you mean about not caring about the wobbly bits - compared to being size 20 (which I was) it is wonderful to be a 14 albeit with wobbles.

My target is 10.5 - I'll raise a glass to you when we both achieve it!

I'll keep a close eye on you too! We should compare notes and tips!!

Wow - from a size 20 to a 14 in 12 weeks is just so wonderful! It's no time at all is it!

I can't wait! It's so motivating for me to read threads like this.

Well done!!

My before pics - I would have been almost 15st in some of them

SV300005.jpg

SSA50220.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, scary pics... I think mayve I should have resized them!! Anyway, the above are my before pics. I would have had a couple taken by my LLC but I left that and didn't get the pics. I then started to take my own when I started CD in November - I would have been about 13st 8lbs in them - I'll put them below.

Last edited:
And today:
SSA50593.jpg

SSA50592.jpg

Last edited:
wow you've both done really well & you'll both look & feel fantastic for your wedding, can't wait to see the pics of it!
what height are you ? trying to gauge weight to aim for !
xx:)

wow you've both done really well & you'll both look & feel fantastic for your wedding, can't wait to see the pics of it!
what height are you ? trying to gauge weight to aim for !
xx:)

Thanks pandora :) I'm 5'4'' and am currently 11st 10.5 - I'm aiming for about 10st 7 but I may try to get down to 10st so that I can have a little room to go up a bit without there being a panic!!

WOW !! well done you - FAB loss in such a short time :D

You'll be at goal before you know it !

love

Debz
xx

You are both looking great, it's amazing how much CD can change appearances in JUST 3 months, girl, im so proud of you both. I cant wait until im 3 months into the programme.

Back