Woo hoo!! Woo hoo!! Woo hoo!! YES!!!

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

I'm SO pleased!! Lost 3lbs this week after my little slip up last wk.
Have to say, I'm not doing CD anymore and am counting calories (finance being an issue and feeling the need to move on).
I'd set myself the goal of 9st 10lbs and today I weigh 9st 9.5 so am just below my target:bliss:

I'm wondering if I could get down to 9st 7lbs as that is a fairly nice number. I'm getting married in 13wks and 6 days :character00250: (not that I'm counting :giggle:) My wedding dress is due into the shop next week and I cant wait. It will have to be taken in though as I ordered it in January (this was the latest I could leave it)
HERE is my dress

Going for my second contour body wrap later today. Due on so feeling a bit crappy and sore but am hoping I'll be ok.

Had to share. Have a great weekend everyone :D

Hi Fiojam

That dress is absolutely beautiful (has brought a tear to my eye!). You are going to look really stunning and h2b too I'm sure.

Congratulations on your wonderful weightloss. I'm sure you will do well maintaining now you have moved on from CD as I remember you carefully going down the plans. Can't wait to see the picture of you in the dress on the day.

Enjoy the wrap this afternoon.

Dizzy x

hey hun
firstly well done on ya weight loss, u are going to look amazing on ya wedding day, and that dress, its gorgeous :)

xxx

:wow::wow::wow:

That dress is gorgeous. Made my jaw drop just looking at it!

Well done on the weight loss. I don't see any reason why you couldn't get to 9.7 at all. You've just gotta do and get to a place that is comfortable for you.

Well done!

Well done on your losses flojam and WOW what a beautiful dress....your gonna look stunning! :queen:

Have to say i would only get into a dress with a shotgun at my head :D but your dress is stunning - very elegant and beautiful lines, love the shoulder caps. I'm sure you will look fantastic in it.

Congrats on the weight loss and well done for keeping it up without CD, i'm sure i would be tempted but you've obviously got more willpower :p

Your doing so very well and congratualtions on your weight loss, it is fantastic!!!!

Your wedding dress is something else, it has the WOW factor!!!!

Brought tears to my eyes as well:cry: it is just so beautiful.

:princess: you will be a real princess on your Wedding Day:)

Love Mini xxx

Wow what a stunning dress......you are going to look amazing......have you decided on how you will have your hair...?

Oh my god... that dress is amazing... can't wait to see the pics of the new slim you in it!!!

Well done you should be well proud of urself...

That dress just really caught my breathe... WOW sers!!!!!

Gen xx

OH WOW THAT DRESS IS FANTASTIC, YOU WILL LOOK AMAZING ooppss capps lock
cant wait to see pictures
good luck with getting down to what you want to be for the big day

natxx

oooohhh i love a wedding xx

Wow what a stunning dress......you are going to look amazing......have you decided on how you will have your hair...?

Thanks - not really decided on my hair yet... My tiara is arriving in the shop next week and then I'll book an appointment with the hairdresser to discuss possibilities. I did fancy it sort of curled and up but with just a few loose bits - difficult to explain :eek: I thought about having it down but I live on the isle of man and it is quite windy here so I could get blown about a bit. All up looks very elegant - see I really dont know :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your lovely replies. I'm still over the moon :D

Just got back from shopping. Got a friends wedding blessing to go to in 5 weeks so was looking for something to wear. Found and bought THIS in M&S per una and thought it was just beautiful! I NEVER wear dresses - in fact none of my friends have ever seen me in one!! But I'm going to wear this to the blessing - is it suitable??? :confused: I hope so :eek:
Got it in a size 12 - fits perfectly. BUT I do plan to lose a little more and in the 5 weeks it could be enough to take me down to a size 10. I did try a 10 on and got it on but it was very tight. I will go back and try it on in the 10 in a few weeks time and maybe swap it but I have 90 days to return it so should be fine.

As a treat I had a piece of lemon meringue pie with a coffee - not sure how many cals but have looked it up online and around 300 seems to be the average :eek: (oh well... it is my birthday this week and I have done really well this week :D )

So, comments appreciated - is the dress ok for a marriage blessing? (I'll wear it on my honeymoon too).

As for my wedding dress - I LOVE it and cant wait to wear it. I feel FANTASTIC in it (this is coming from the girl who doesn't wear dresses!) I will DEFO be posting pics :character00100:

WOW!! Well done you!
Im getting married in August.
Your dress is STUNNING!! you will look fantastic!
Will you post pics? id love to see them!
Lucie xx

Back