woo hoo

Well done you! We're going to have to refeed soon and I've terrified... so afraid that I'm gaining weight again but reading your post that you've lost weight, gives me hope :D Thanks! :) x

That's great well done!!! Must be good losing weight and eating, I can't wit till I can do that!!!

Thanks both yeah it's fantastic! I am having 2 LT and an evening meal plus pepsi max oooo I love it xx

It won't be long for u guys I'm sure xx

Jatie30 said:
Thanks both yeah it's fantastic! I am having 2 LT and an evening meal plus pepsi max oooo I love it xx

It won't be long for u guys I'm sure xx

Hi jatie30 - I'm following the same sort of plan as u - I lost 1lb last week.. Don't think I've lost anything this week cos I've been having milk in my tea and fruit or yogurt.. I really need to be more strict!
Ur loss is fab!!!!

OOh its good to see that people are losing weight on re feed. Im having to start it today as i could only bring 3 weeks worth back to Canada, for a kick start. I thought i would be ok but i too am terrified at putting weight back on as soon as i eat!!!
On re feed are you having any carb free snacks?? Like ive heard a slice of salami and cheese are ok.... or not? Just meals?

Well done on your loss!!!!

Back