WOOHOO!!

carrieclaus

Gold Member
first week of calorie counting and ive lost 3lbs!! im really pleased as i was a previous vlcder and have struggled with abstinance then binging so to have had control of my eating and excersizing this week is a first. ive been using my fitnesspal which has totally made me accountable for what i eat and how to burn it off! onwards and downwards!! xx

well done on your loss.. from coming off LL, i cant wait to finish CD now.

how many calories u were eating??

my net cals are 1200 per day, i find it so much easier than i thought i would! are you excited or nervous? xx

my net cals are 1200 per day, i find it so much easier than i thought i would! are you excited or nervous? xx
Both really in lots of ways.. But excited to get my social life back lol..

I'm impressed with your loss.. It's final gonna be time to break free from vlcd's at the end of the month.

Do u still have your shakes daily ?

no, unfortunately due to financial reasons i had to give up ll, cold turkey (excuse the pun) so went straight onto ccing. gained 1st in 3 weeks but had to remain calm as i knew glycogen would go straight back, just glad to be losing sensibly. ive not had a binge in over a week which is huge for me. how are you gonna come off cd? xx

Well done! :)

Hi carrie Im doing calorie counting too - well done on your weight loss so far

had a couple of blips... DAMN THOSE PESKY EASTER EGGS!!! but just got to keep going! its a lifestyle change. im going for my 5k run this morning ( first in 2 weeks wi my youngest being off school) so will prob have increased 10 mins or so to my time as i feel unfit and bloated. wish me luck! good luck everyone thats calorie counting and taking control of their weight! xx

yeah I put on a couple of lbs over easter too - it seems nearly everybody did - damn that easter bunny :D

:17729:

Back