woohoo

Catherine12

Today was a breathrough. Have not had a weigh in for two weeks, still lost 4lbs depite having two meals which i agreed with my pharmacist for work events. Very pleased. 11 stone exactly and just over 4 stone lost now. I am in my target weight, but 1 stone till my own goal! I will be a perfect size 12, and weigh 10 stone... 14lbs to go! Can't wait to see every single pound drop off!!!!:)

Wow, sounds like you have been working super hard. Those last few pounds will be a walk in the park. You going to treat yourself to something nice when you hit your target weight?

Amazing, you must be so proud of yourself, congratulations fingers crossed that the perfect size 12 comes quickly and easily i am envious x

Well done! Yay for being a perfect 12 xxx

Thank u for lovely comments every1. yes i am treating myself to some new holiday clothes for my holiday in September... can't wait. Regarding the meals it was hard but yes stuck to salad and protein, still lost 1lb that week which wasn't bad considering. The two work functions sprung up and to be honest i enjoyed them and after eating even salad i didn't feel the need to eat anything else. I think i just wanted something to chew on. Anyway here's hoping the next 14lbs drop off!

Back