Woohoo

Fruitybabe

Just weighed in and lost 4 1/2..... I got my stone award before Christmas. Best decision ever to go back before at least now I can relax and enjoy Christmas xxx

Well done!!

Thanks guys I am so over the moon it's unreal. I know that I will put on over Christmas and that's ok because I have the determination this time to keep going and I will.
The weight I put on will come off as easy as it goes on as it's just excess as my consultant says :) good enough for me lol. I intend to enjoy this time of year and not feel guilty about it :) Well done in your losses too guys it's awesome isn't it :D

Congratulations FB...well done you!!! :D

That's a really good way of putting it danni :) Christmas is really only just one day so it is just controlling it and not going completely nuts over the whole week.
This is what I have done in the past and totally regretted it, I am only having a controlled amount of chocolate in the house and biscuits along with one dessert for Christmas day :)
This is me for life now so I am not going to let 1 day ruin it for me :D

Pinch away people's :-D same with holiday weight tis jelly too :-D I only have limited chocolate in also and am having a flexi syn day on Xmas day. As much as the 'junk' food is calling me I know if I succumb I will spend the next few days after it stuck on the loo lol!

Back