WOOHOO...

donnamarie

Silver Member
It's day 7.. i made it! and im feeling blooming great!! :D
Im 11lbs down :eek: (offical weigh in with cdc is thur)
And this morning our wedding date has been finalised and all booked!!
Saturday 4th october 2008 @ midday :D
Im so focused and so determined im gonna do this diet, this time is so my time! WOOHOO...... :D

Congratulations, that's the hardest week over with.
Now you've got a date for the wedding, there's no stopping you. :D

Well done you must be very proud to get the first week behind you. Good luck with the wedding plans. :love047:

thank you thank you all :thankyou:
Yes there is no stopping me now!!! lol :party0048:
Well done so far on your losses..
I cant wait too see my ticker change! :D

Excellent well done ...

Well done you...an 11 pound loss is fabulous.

And big Congrats on your impending wedding.

Gaynor x

Awwww, well done hun and congrats on setting your wedding date :). The hardest part of the diet is over now so you'll breeze through your weight loss journey :). You're week 1 loss is awesome, keep up the fab work xx

Awww I'm so pleased for you! Well done!

AWWW A BIG THANK YOU TOO ALL :flowers: FOR YOUR LOVELY REPLYS.

I am feeling so good its unreal.. im so positive now that this time im finally on my way!!! :D
Yes the wedding is the best incentive ever!!

(I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THE LITTLE GREEN FACE TODAY I TELL YA.. I FEEL LIKE IVE WON THE LOTTO!) :rotflmao:

Its such a good feeling to have made it through week one, i have lost count at how many times ive tried this diet in the past year.. but this time it feels so different.. it's my time to succeed finally! :)

My advice to anyone out there in there 1st week would be to keep going.. and if you have a blip, forget it and keep going.. i promise you it feels so good.. and does get so much easier.. good luck xxx

Thanks again so much, this site is whats got me here @ day 7
Donna xx :)

:talk017: congratuations !!!

Back