wooo hoooo!

nettie

Gold Member
Hi all,
this is totally off the sw topic but i just had to share my excitement!
I have just completed my Level 4 in health and social care! :D:D:D
I have just sent off my last assignment and my assessor said she will arrange to come and sign it all off.... it has only taken me 4 months to complete!!!!! (but boy has it been a difficult 4 months)
I am hoping for a promotion at work, they paid for me to do the level 4 and now the job is soon coming up for childrens centre leader and I am sooo hopeful! I have been on a secondment covering the centre for 6 months so doing the job anyway but need lots of good luck vibes to get the 'real' job. Also waiting to hear if i have got a place at uni in september!
i am determined to make my children proud of me.... if the promotion and uni pulls off all i need to do now is lose 5 stone and i will be the best example for my children that i could be and they will know that whatever you want to do in life you can achieve :D:D

Well done you! Bet your chuffed xxx

Congrats hun that's fantastic XX

i am extremely chuffed! i have only worked at my current place for 2 years and have gone from being a community engagement worker (which i had never done before, i worked in a nursery for 6 years) to being almost manager, been on my secondment for 6 months and i have come on so much with my confidence. I never thought i would be where i am today :)

Many congratulations Nettie! You must have worked really hard to get that done so quickly. Good luck with the promotion :happy036:

congratulations+wish+greeting+card.gif

Amazing result !!!!

Now good luck with the weight loss you quite obviously have the tenacity and the strength of mind to do it !!!

awww wow thanks everyone, means alot :)

It is cos we know you can do it.........go girl !!!!

i have heard that the job is going to those on the redeployment list before it is advertised else where so will have to see if anyone applies, even if they apply doesnt mean they will get it though. i have worked so hard to get this promotion i just really hope all goes to plan. will keep you updated :)

good luck sweetie, although I am sure luck wont come into it and you will breeze it ;o)..xx

thank you very much everyone.
confidence has always been an issue for me and getting this job will just prove to myself that i can meet my goals. Just hoping i can also stay on track with sw, i feel like i need lots of willpower this week.... just eaten 2 packets of crisps! one packet were french fries and the other were prawn cocktail swirls, not sure of the make but they were probably within syns BUT i was on a training course today and lunch was provided then OH made a curry from a jar! Think i need to write today off as a bad day and back to normal tomorrow :(

Well done xxx

Lots of congrats hunx

Back