wooohooo!!

Fantastic news ! Really pleased for you as you said a few weeks ago that you weren't happy in your job.

Good luck !

Chelly thats such good news! Hope you will be really happy in your job. I work on the phones on member services, for an adult film/toys company, as you probably know....theres never a dull moment....some bloke just called in and asked if we do adult baby clothes.....Eeeuuwwwwww!!!!!

Chelly thats such good news! Hope you will be really happy in your job. I work on the phones on member services, for an adult film/toys company, as you probably know....theres never a dull moment....some bloke just called in and asked if we do adult baby clothes.....Eeeuuwwwwww!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :sign0137: :eek: :eek: :werd: :cool:

Excellent! I hope you're happy in your new job woman. :D

Congratulations Chelly. Enjoy your new job xx

Oh my god haha that is so weird! I had to attend a crime scene once and there were GIANT baby bottles and nappies! It was the weirdest thing i've ever seen lol and me being all innocent n everything didn't have a clue what was going on for about an hour..all the officers were laughing at me :eek: lol xx

Congratulations Chelly :) all the best for your first day!

Just LOVE the new Lily Allen CD...my OH plays it all the time...she's very rude, but SO witty!

Back