WoooHoooo!!!!!

alibalibee

Gold Member
Went on the scales yesterday morning, and they said 15st 4lbs....which means I have now lost SIX STONE :D :D :D

Well done alibalibee, what an achievement eh!!!!

Well done, any tips!!!

I have an appointment next wednesday with boots pharmacy for xenical.

Will be starting next thursday on them. ALready hitting gym ad eating low fat/cal.

Well done, I ve only just joined this site and its stories like yours that inspire people like me to try hard. hope I have as much success.

Well done, any tips!!!

I have an appointment next wednesday with boots pharmacy for xenical.

Will be starting next thursday on them. ALready hitting gym ad eating low fat/cal.

Good for you Wobbly:D. One tip I would say is keep a food diary, and be honest with it lol. Research has shown that people who keep a food diary lose weight and those who continue to keep a food diary after getting to goal maintain their weight loss.
Let us know how you get on with the pharmacy....I see my GP every 4 weeks for my prescription and also support. Is getting the tablets from the pharmacist more expensive? ( I pay £5 for my prescription)

Well done, I ve only just joined this site and its stories like yours that inspire people like me to try hard. hope I have as much success.
Hey Lynnnora and welcome to Minimims, good luck on your weight loss journey xxx

hiya

boots is £65 ish for the month, but if you do 3 months at a time its £125, want to give a month a go first and will probably do it alongside rosemary conley diet which is based on low giand under 5% fat, do you think this is a good idea?

How much??:eek::eek: Is there no way you could get a prescription instead from your doctor? £65 is one hell of a lot of money for 30 days supply of the exact same tablet you could get for the cost of a prescription. Put it this way, I've spent a total of £55 on Xenical and I've been on them since April last year. If a pharmacist is willing to prescribe them ( and they have strict criteria ), then I would imagine your GP would prescribe them too.
As for the RC diet, yep that would be good. Are you going to go to class, or are you going to go it alone hun?

I'm gona go to a clas tonight and do salcasise!!! My GP won't prescribe any weight loss medication at all, not sure why?

Will keep posting cos starting tomorrow with rosemary and xenical, wish me luck!!!

Back