WOOOOOOOW I feel good NANANANA

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 3 March 2008 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    well, i literally bounced out of bed today, the sun is shining and i realised for the 1st time since i started cd i didnt awake with dribble all over me dreaming of chicken salad!!

ive been a bundle of energy all day, had a fab driving lesson, really focused, and it wasnt until 3pm that i realised my stomach hadnt rumbled all day and i was drooling over the packet of ham in my fridge

could i actually be in ketosis, im gonna test myself 2night!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirsty8kids

kirsty8kids Member

Way to go,sounds good hope i feel like that in a couple of days
    love kirsty xx

4. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Sounds like ketosis to me - well done. Hopefully you are past the awful part (days 3 - 5) and it should be plain sailing from now on.

5. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Goos for you chuckie....saying you feel good MAKES you feel good so your start for the day was a great one. Glad you had a good day, you are on the right road!

6. PrincessSmiles

PrincessSmiles Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Lol - u sound full of beans! Well done, does indeed sound like you're in ketosis - woohoo!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.