Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WOOOOOOOW I feel good NANANANA

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 3 March 2008 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    well, i literally bounced out of bed today, the sun is shining and i realised for the 1st time since i started cd i didnt awake with dribble all over me dreaming of chicken salad!!

ive been a bundle of energy all day, had a fab driving lesson, really focused, and it wasnt until 3pm that i realised my stomach hadnt rumbled all day and i was drooling over the packet of ham in my fridge

could i actually be in ketosis, im gonna test myself 2night!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirsty8kids

kirsty8kids Member

Way to go,sounds good hope i feel like that in a couple of days
    love kirsty xx

4. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Sounds like ketosis to me - well done. Hopefully you are past the awful part (days 3 - 5) and it should be plain sailing from now on.

5. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Goos for you chuckie....saying you feel good MAKES you feel good so your start for the day was a great one. Glad you had a good day, you are on the right road!

6. PrincessSmiles

PrincessSmiles Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Lol - u sound full of beans! Well done, does indeed sound like you're in ketosis - woohoo!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.