Step 1 Sole Source Thought i would do a diary to keep me on track!

Willbeyummy

I'm on day two, a returning cder I have to do this!!

Last year I did amazing (even if I do say so myself haha) I lost just over 5 stone in 3 and half months I felt fantastic every morning I slipped on my skinny jeans with no over hang no thunderous thighs and kept swirling in front of the mirror I was fit I walked the school run in under 10mins it normally took me 35/40mins I walked all the way round our village in under an hour (wouldn't even have attempted it before cd but it is a mission) I managed to complete a hour of Zumba on the ps3 before I was sweating to bad to carry on and getting bad out of breath when I first got Zumba I had a go all mega excited and burned and put it aside I then went back on when on cd and looked at my diary the first attempt is 1min 34 sec my second attempt after shredding some stones was 35mins then it built up I know dance routines that again I used to just flop and give up on, so why am I back? I had most of the things I wanted looking good, feeling fab, fit, ect well it started when I was cheating and burnt of the extra calls so for a month I didn't loose or gain :/ then I had a naughty day with the intention of doing a work out in the eve but I went for a bath instead, next day I was naughty and again intended to do a workout but got in bed with my kids ordered a pizza and had sat night rubbish on telly, then I passed my driving test and got McDonald's breakfasts and no walking anywhere! Before I knew it the bad habits were back! Indian beer wine ect on a sat night dinner on a sun but still Pheraps a kebab cup of tea and a pack of biscuits for breakfast non stop snacking random trips to the shop spend £10 on rubbish come home munch it go back out buy choc and stash it for an eve then I walked past a shop and was disgusted at my reflection I felt sick!!! I didn't recognise myself it took me a year to put all the weight back on and it was so gradual I didn't see me changing back to who I didn't like so now I'm back.......

I'm going to kick ass I am hungry I'm not going to lie may have to have a few extra sachets to get me through the first week, I'm a serial weigher it keeps me focused (I'm not fazed if I don't loose one day as I know it will come of)

Start weight 18st 3/4
Day 2 17st 13ib
Day 3? I don't know but I'm gonna push through today cuz I can't wait to see :D

I can do this we all can xx

Welcome back. Your determination is very evident and I'm sure you will succeed I'm on week 6 and scales haven't moved muh this week so hoping for a big woosh before Sunday.

Look forward to following your journey

Back