Ciaras Diary - SS

Well I've had a 100% day and no food had passed my lips even though i should have doing SS+ and all - but I've had one the worst days ever and to be honest have felt way too upset to eat.

Having loads of trouble at work and I've just got to the stage where I want to leave. Reregistering with my old recruitment consultant and desperate to get something new. Plus one of my team collapsed at work and had to be taken to hospital by paramedics - there were a few times I could have happily cried and I'm just not that sort of person.

I had tickets to see Greg Davies tonight and he was totally awesome, his show had me in stitches and it was just what I needed. Didn't eat at all and stuck to bottled water so I'm pretty proud of myself. My sister's friend was picked out of the audience to assist and it just made it all the better for us as he made Ellie say the "c" word - she was mortified - comedy gold to us!!

Here's to a good day tomorrow my lovelies - I am pretty sure I'm going to do SW after this. Totally agree with u Ciara that it's just not normal to live on milkshake. Want to shift another 3 stone on this then I'll move over. It's WI tomorrow night after work, not looking forward to it at all! Fran 2lbs is a good loss if u have got water retention - that means u'll have a massive woosh once u'r off u'r antibiotics. Keep the faith girlies.....we are getting there.....eventually!!! :D xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovelies - had WI last night and I've officially lost 1lb. Got on the scales this morning and I am 16st4 so that's 2lbs overnight - why could this not have happened yesterday?!!!

I've got a really quiet weekend planned and I've promised myself I am not going to cheat this weekend...100% focus is the name of the game :)

Had a bouquet of flowers delivered to work yesterday by the guy I went out with on Tuesday - I had such an horrible day on Thursday and he wanted to cheer me up - bless him!! Xxx

Well I've had a 100% day and no food had passed my lips even though i should have doing SS+ and all - but I've had one the worst days ever and to be honest have felt way too upset to eat.

Having loads of trouble at work and I've just got to the stage where I want to leave. Reregistering with my old recruitment consultant and desperate to get something new. Plus one of my team collapsed at work and had to be taken to hospital by paramedics - there were a few times I could have happily cried and I'm just not that sort of person.

I had tickets to see Greg Davies tonight and he was totally awesome, his show had me in stitches and it was just what I needed. Didn't eat at all and stuck to bottled water so I'm pretty proud of myself. My sister's friend was picked out of the audience to assist and it just made it all the better for us as he made Ellie say the "c" word - she was mortified - comedy gold to us!!

Here's to a good day tomorrow my lovelies - I am pretty sure I'm going to do SW after this. Totally agree with u Ciara that it's just not normal to live on milkshake. Want to shift another 3 stone on this then I'll move over. It's WI tomorrow night after work, not looking forward to it at all! Fran 2lbs is a good loss if u have got water retention - that means u'll have a massive woosh once u'r off u'r antibiotics. Keep the faith girlies.....we are getting there.....eventually!!! :D xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE

Ahh Christy.. Sorry to hear bout your upset.. nothing worse than being stuck in a job thats making you unhappy (Know that too well) To keep you smiling look at how much weight you have lost? Go back to your first post, thats what i do when im having a poo day. Hope your ok hun.. keep that chin up! Glad you enjoyed your night out with your mates, sounds like you needed it xxxx

Hello lovelies - had WI last night and I've officially lost 1lb. Got on the scales this morning and I am 16st4 so that's 2lbs overnight - why could this not have happened yesterday?!!!

I've got a really quiet weekend planned and I've promised myself I am not going to cheat this weekend...100% focus is the name of the game :)

Had a bouquet of flowers delivered to work yesterday by the guy I went out with on Tuesday - I had such an horrible day on Thursday and he wanted to cheer me up - bless him!! Xxx

How lovely.. nice suprise to have flowers delivered, bet you were well chuffed? Very thoughtfull :)
Well done Christy 16.4? Incredible... soooo sooo close to getting into the 15s, wasnt so long ago we were counting down for you hitting the 16s :O this is going sooo fast, proud of you hun! Keep the that chin up.. sure your tough cookie xx

Well guys i must sound like a broken record EVERY WEEKEND!!!!! gone and blew it again and then mid week had the odd nibble here and there so i shopuldnt moan come tue if there no weight loss or if ive put on. SHAME FUL and i am to blame :(
I have got to realise that im not going to get out of the 11s or even reach my target if i keep eating like a water hog!! greeeeeeddddyyyyy b######!!

How have you got on ladies? Hope ive made you feel better and you girls have been golden?!

MUST.STOP.EATING!!! xx

Well I've struggled too - its the old nemisis of being home and knowing there is food in the fridge. Been picking at cheddar and cocktail sausages that Sam left. Oh and I had a kitkat yesterday...I'm a nightmare! I bloody know I shouldn't but it's like I can't resist. I'm just trying to get to the end of the day with no more slip ups. It's so hard having food in the house - this diet would be so much easier if I lived alone because I wouldn't have the temptation. Mind u I wouldnt swap being Sam's mum for the world so I've just to learn some bloody self control!! grrr

Xxx

yeah i know what you mean... if i see Jay eat i just think oh what the hell and want to eat haha. Soooo bad, back on the diet today and so far ive been 100% and will be all week until friday when im treating my mom to jimmy spices. Got a few mini goals coming up so going to have them to keep me focused. Hows everyones day? My WI in tomorrow and so far it will be another 1lb off.... 3lb in 3 weeks is AWFUL :( my fault though xxx

Hey lovely! How's it going??? I lost 2lbs this week - I'm desperate to get proper focus back since the cheating has just got worse and worse. So far been 100% and drunk a litre of water.

Was going to go out tonight but I decided to bale as I need to behave myself! I really really really want to get down to 14st before Christmas xxx

Back on the diet and determined to stick to it this time. NO MORE MAJOR DIETING EVER! xxx

Thank you hun - massive well done on your loss so far :) xxxx

Back