Words of wisdom needed badly!!

Jennjennx

Silver Member
Hi all I've been a very very naughty girl for the last 3 days I've been a tad under the weather with a cold :( the problem is whatever I've seen I've eaten it I've eaten soooo much that I just feel awful and have prob gained a few pounds :(. There's nothing more I want than to be thin so I don't know why I ruin all my hard work and do this to myself....I have a wedding to go to in July and I want to be at goal by then so I don't have to feel like the fat one and worry about photographs. Can anyone give me some words of inspiration and perhaps a kick up the ass lol please help :( xox

Please don't get upset.. I completely know how you feel. I have done the same thing many times over but there is no reason why you can't stop and get yourself focused again. You have the strength in you, so you just got to apply it to getting yourself back on track.

I've been horrendous for the last week..I had a kids birthday party with a cake that cost me £60 (so wasn't going to not have any), a 3 course meal out for valentines at Bella Italia - it was all carbs, I didn't point anything and binged pretty much the rest of the week including alcohol. I assumed I had gained but had weigh in this morning and still had a .5lb loss. I have felt rubbish all week for letting myself down but hopped on them scales for a kick up the a*se and was actually surprised. All you can do is deal with what the scales say and draw that line...we all have bad days/weeks, it's part of human nature so chin up!

Get yourself feeling better as this is the most important thing and when you are, you will mentally feel more focused and on track to tackle any potential gain.

Hugs :)

First of all you're human, so you cannot be 100% 24/7 ... so. Let's draw a line under this. Accept you have not made the right choices so far but you know what you need to get what you want. Keep a diary for the next few days,be totally honest in it and try not to use any weeklys. When we fall off the wagon its all about how well you get back on..treat it like its your first week,learn a new recipe and have that first week optimism all over again.
We all do it here ... but you mustnt beat yourself up over it! Hang in there Cinders, you shall go to the ball(...or wedding!) Lol xx

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back