work vs loo..... what to do???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by no pain no gain!, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. no pain no gain!

no pain no gain! Full Member

As you guys know day 1 lipotrim. I work as a part time cashier at a bank and im returning to work tomorrow after my yrs maternity leave. My problem is with all the water im drinking i need to go to the loo every 15- 20 mins... and its gonna be pretty hard managing that especially in the busy hrs. I dont wanna discuss LT with anyone at work just now. What do i do?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    you could say you have a bladder weakness due to having a baby ,you only need to tell the person incharge ,or tell the truth ??

4. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    For the first few days on tfr I was going loo every few mins also but I found this passed and after a few more days I didnt need to go as often. HTH

5. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It will be tough going as you work in a bank. So do I , but am not customer facing...
    I would go with the bladder weakness - maybe they can give you some 'behind the scenes' stuff to do.
    Good luck

6. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Yup, the old bladder weakness comes in handy at times ....i wuld use that xx

7. Gerry1

Gerry1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Agree with lillie and nictastic

8. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    [​IMG] ?

On a serious note it's more embarrasing to be caught short than explaining you're doing something positive about weight loss surely ? :)

9. redhed

redhed Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    yeah i no its embarassing,but youve gotta be honest and do whats best for your body,and dont hold it in,because iv done that and actually have bladder weakness myself,your body must come first.
    best of luck and maybe if you make a joke of it you wont be as embarassed,i take the piss out of myself all the time only way i can stay sane!!! xxxx

10. no pain no gain!

no pain no gain! Full Member

thanks guys.. will go with that excuse. off to bed now. and yeah, redhead....you really made me laugh...lol.
    night night. xxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.