Working on me

Had such a lovely evening going out. So I stuck to food, had steak and salad 😀 no dressing, no pudding etc. But drinks, not sure how many I had 😂 just know I felt pretty drunk and sick by the time I got home. Just woke up and luckily feel fine. Praying scales not massively up in the morning 🤞 I’ll be straight back on it regardless of what they say. Although I had more to drink than planned, I’m proud of myself with my food choices x x

When I saw what time you posted I thought you had just got home.:D

Well done of sticking too good foods..Lots of water today..
Haha no chance. Had to come home around 9.30 to get sky to sleep. She had a late nap and didn’t wake up until around 5.30 so I could stay out a little later x x

Feeling a little delicate this morning. After I posted in the middle of the night, I didn’t go back to sleep until 7 and then got up at 8 so exhausted too lol.
weighed and was expecting a couple of lbs up but I’m 0.2lbs down 😀😀😀 only 0.3lbs from the 12s.
going to have a litre of water and go for a walk. Have a great day x x

Glad you had a lovely time and will be ticking down again soon.

Today has been tough, feeling hungover and exhausted is hard when you have young kids to look after. I took the little ones for a walk this morning, and then I went for a walk alone when Skylar had a nap, walked for an hour. Managed to do 15k steps today 😀
I’ve got everything crossed that I’ll be in the 12s tomorrow 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 I’ve been totally on plan today. I’ll update tomorrow. Can’t wait for the little ones to fall asleep so I too, so tired. Goodnight x x

Had such a lovely sleep 😍 feeling more myself this morning. Scales up 1.2lbs, a bit disappointing as I was hoping for the 12s but it’s ok, probably my body dealing with the amount of alcohol I had lol. I don’t drink very often. Hope the scales are back down for Sw wi tomorrow. Another day on plan and a long walk later hopefully x x

Pesky alcohol! We learn a lot about what has an impact on us. You'll definitely be in the 12s soon.

Can’t remember if I posted about booking botox. I’ve never had it before but last decided to book it, I’ve got some lines I didn’t like so thought why not, results should start showing tomorrow 😀 a little nervous but mainly excited. Mainly been on plan today, had a few sweets and a hash brown this morning and then felt really sick, I haven’t been eating stuff like sweets so guess my body didn’t like it.
Ill report back after weigh in tomorrow. Goodnight x x

Last edited:
Hey, another successful day on plan 😀 steps not been great for a couple of days so I’ll try better tomorrow.

2lbs off at weigh in today, 13st, praying for 12s tomorrow lol

off to read this amazing book 😀 hopefully finish it tonight. Goodnight x x

13s again today 🙄 it’s so frustrating when I’m so close to the 12s. I did have a big plate of pasta last night, I have been eating many carbs, not from trying, just haven’t fancied them. Hoping tomorrow is the day the 12s are finally here🤞
off to get some baking done x x

Back