Working on me

Well done to staying on plan when you were baking and decorating cakes. I just can't bake or have any in the house as I can't just leave them alone.
Good you are going to Slimming World where you know you are being weighed so have to be good. Only 2 days until week 1 is over. :)
I know how you feel, it’s so hard not to have some. I had a little bit of brownie yesterday, it was delicious that I wanted all of them but managed to resist.
hope you’re doing well x x

So Tuesday is here, weigh in shortly. I’ve been pretty good this week but know I could’ve done better. Going to group really gives me renewed motivation for the week ahead. As it’s my first week I’d love to get at least 4lbs off 🤞🤞 I have no idea if I’m anywhere near that or not though as haven’t been weighing at home.
my weekly goal is going to be 3lbs, I find that if I set it at 1-2lbs then I don’t try as hard, so even if I never hit 3lb, it will still be my weekly goal 😀

3 little ones are poorly now 😢 I’ll probably just get weighed and go home, my husband and oldest are at home but Skylar won’t stay with them when poorly, I can barely leave the room without her crying for me so it’s been a tiring few days.

Have a good day, I’ll report weight after group 🤞🤞

Thanks for sharing that, wow you’ve been through a lot. Well done for doing something about your weight, guess a lot of people just feel so down that they continue to eat for comfort. I hope your legs totally heal one day x x
Thankyou Jenny. Unfortunately I have lymphoedema for the rest of my life and the repaired skin from ulcer is only ever going to be 80% so more fragile. But compared to being where I was are night and day. I am now more independent well as much as my Multiple sclerosis will allow. The weight loss will help my legs. I am pleased I am moving in the right direction.

Congratulations on your weight loss you have done brilliant this week

Thankyou Jenny. Unfortunately I have lymphoedema for the rest of my life and the repaired skin from ulcer is only ever going to be 80% so more fragile. But compared to being where I was are night and day. I am now more independent well as much as my Multiple sclerosis will allow. The weight loss will help my legs. I am pleased I am moving in the right direction.

Congratulations on your weight loss you have done brilliant this week
Thank you, hoping for another good loss next weigh in 🤞

sorry to hear that, I wasn’t aware that lymphoedema lasted a lifetime 😢
So pleased to hear you are much more independent now, that must feel great.
Have a lovely day x x

After feeling so happy at weigh in, I stupidly went over syns yesterday, I hadn’t updated my planner as had some syns when I was out, totally forgot about them by dinner time and had more syns. I’m going to attempt a no syn day today to make up for it.
I really want 3lbs off next week.

plan for today
100% on plan
3l water
100 sit ups
1 hour walk
No syns

I’m out of the obese bmi range 😀✅ that was one of the goals I set the other day.

have a great day x x

After feeling so happy at weigh in, I stupidly went over syns yesterday, I hadn’t updated my planner as had some syns when I was out, totally forgot about them by dinner time and had more syns. I’m going to attempt a no syn day today to make up for it.
I really want 3lbs off next week.

plan for today
100% on plan
3l water
100 sit ups
1 hour walk
No syns

I’m out of the obese bmi range 😀✅ that was one of the goals I set the other day.

have a great day x x
Firstly great news about coming out of the obese range on the BMI chart. You must be over the moon about that.

We all make calculating errors with syns but you can pull them back as you say with a no syn day or a low syn day. I will keep my fingers crossed 🤞 that you achieve your 3lb off. You have a great plan to achieving the best weight loss for the week.

I’m having a really stressful week, couple of bad days on plan but trying to pull it back today. I have issues with food and use it as comfort etc. It’s one of the things I desperately want to work on x x
I can relate, food is my drug of choice. If I am happy or sad I reach for food. I think I am always going to have a complicated relationship with food. But I am desperately trying to lay down better foundations and not go reaching for food but it is hard to practice what I preach.

I can relate, food is my drug of choice. If I am happy or sad I reach for food. I think I am always going to have a complicated relationship with food. But I am desperately trying to lay down better foundations and not go reaching for food but it is hard to practice what I preach.
It’s rubbish isn’t it. Wish stress made me not want to eat 😂
X x

Good morning,
Fresh start for me today, the stress of last week has eased slightly. I need to get back to it and stick to it. I know Sw works for me and I did so well last time. Should be weigh in this morning but I really can’t face it, I know I’ve gained so I’m not going.

I was looking at old pics yesterday and came across some of me when I’d got to goal, I remember feeling so good about my body back then. I really liked the pics, wish I could get back there but know it’s only myself standing in the way. I’ve got so many clothes that are too small, really want to get back into them.
Plan for today, at least 2.5l of water, stay on plan all day, exercise.

I’m having my hair done today, going for a bit of an extreme hair cut 😱 my hair is pink at the moment, coloured it yesterday. I’m having one side shaved with lines in it. Saw this pic 2 days ago and decided right away that I want it, I’ve never had an extreme cut before but you only live once and it’s just hair, if I don’t like it, then I’ll grow it lol.

have a good day all x x

Good morning,
Fresh start for me today, the stress of last week has eased slightly. I need to get back to it and stick to it. I know Sw works for me and I did so well last time. Should be weigh in this morning but I really can’t face it, I know I’ve gained so I’m not going.

I was looking at old pics yesterday and came across some of me when I’d got to goal, I remember feeling so good about my body back then. I really liked the pics, wish I could get back there but know it’s only myself standing in the way. I’ve got so many clothes that are too small, really want to get back into them.
Plan for today, at least 2.5l of water, stay on plan all day, exercise.

I’m having my hair done today, going for a bit of an extreme hair cut 😱 my hair is pink at the moment, coloured it yesterday. I’m having one side shaved with lines in it. Saw this pic 2 days ago and decided right away that I want it, I’ve never had an extreme cut before but you only live once and it’s just hair, if I don’t like it, then I’ll grow it lol.

have a good day all x x
Good for you. You have the right attitude we only live once. Do things that make you happy.

Draw a line under the last few days. We all get blips along the road. If losing weight was easy we would all have supermodel bodies lol I am like you I have clothes way to small from last time I lost 8 stone, I remember feeling good like you, Then self sabotaged by eating junk. I didn't follow SW last time I just watch what I ate. I know the more weight i can lose the better it will be for my health, I have acquired several over the year which are chronic life long ones like MS, sjogrens and lymphoedema. I am so determined this time. But harder this time around I can not exercise like I did and I am menopausal but I will plod along at my own pace and see how near to my target i can manage.

Hello! This is brilliant news....so what makes you happy as we only live once. I’ve just had surgery so I’m conscious that I can’t exercise. VLCD still in full swing but I ate real food post op however 3 days later I’m ready to hit the shakes! I find your diary really encouraging but mine is pretty boring. I just stick to the VCLD, 3 litres and 10,000 steps. It’s dull but it works. I am hoping to be at my first goal by August 21st but we shall see it’s never straight forward! I’m so glad you’ve found pics and remember feeling happy at that weight. I look at photos pre pandemic and I feel the same way. We are on our way back! Have a great weekend xx

Thanks Mary 😀 so pleased.

kids seemed a bit better last night so hopefully almost better today 🤞

hope you’re doing well x x
How has the last few day been @Jenny_b ?

I am back on the :whacky068: for July. Got no events on this month so no excuse to not jump on it. It is in the garage so it feels like I am going to the gym.;).
Eating on the other hand has been different :rolleyes:
Got to cut the coffee and Nairn Choc biscuits out. Need to get some different flavour squashes in as I only have apple and blackcurrant and it gets boring to keep drinking the same one.

Can't wait for school to break up then I have 6 weeks off of not getting up at 4.15am every day. :)

Back