World Of Warcarft

Expansion

OMG have you seen the up upcoming expansion? It's only an extra 5 levels and a new monk character

It's starting to look like a young kids game. The new class looks like Kung fu panda.may be time to find a new game :(

I disagree haha.. I think its fab. And its nothing like turning into a childrens game. They've been in lore longer than worgen, draenai and blood elves! Im exciiiited

I was 8 or 9 hc firelands peepewmage occasionally tanking on my prot pala in a really good guild loving every minute leading server 25 pug cata raids on my disc priest on days off but was clocking 50 hours + per week not speaking to RL friends failing at work and putting on weight. Ive met over 20 people from game and consider some my best friends. Ive ...sadly...had some of the best times of my life in game but it all came to a head when my life fell apart.

Id love to go back one day when i can play responsibly and get my head in order. I love it slightly too much. I used to commute 2 hours each way every day just to be at home with my fast PC and internet for raids and i let it stress me out.

Been raiding since BC and unlike so many people i never got bored of raiding. Love every minute. Would happily play until 4am to down a boss. Leveled 80-85 without logging off server 3rd.

Things like that.

I still have her, and still pay subscription - but havent logged on in months now. I know she is still there but she is going to have to wait for me to be ready.

I honestly dont know if ill ever be able to play like a normal person lol

For now i just work out to Mr Volteron wow techno remixes haha try it!!

OMG have you seen the up upcoming expansion? It's only an extra 5 levels and a new monk character

It's starting to look like a young kids game. The new class looks like Kung fu panda.may be time to find a new game :(

I disagree haha.. I think its fab. And its nothing like turning into a childrens game. They've been in lore longer than worgen, draenai and blood elves! Im exciiiited

I've not read much of the lore tbh, but I love pandas so I'm happy enough with the update haha.
I don't think it's becoming more of a kids game, though to be fair it's always been for kids aswell as adults.

totally agree.. a lot more adults play that kids, and that will always be the case. The wow creators really care about the lore in the game and stuff soooo it'll always be good i think..
I already have my panda name saved.. :$

Questions for the WOWers

A few questions for the WOW players:

1. How many Characters do you have and what levels?
· Doomhammer – level 85 x 5, 2 x 83 1x 80 – all Horde everything except rogue
· Silvermoon – 1 x 44 (transferred from Doomhammer) Horde – 1 x 43 Alliance

2. Do you prefer Horde or Alliance?
In the 6 years I been playing I always played horde until about a week ago when I started my first alliance character and I can honestly say Alliance are a more friendlier /helpful bunch. I joined a level 25 guild even though I was level 1!!

3. Melee/ranged?
I prefer ranged

4. Does anyone use any iphone apps for wow? I use:
· Ask Mr Robot - gear, gem, reforging and enchant optimiser, shows you better replacements. Its also available on website.
· Armory - for viewing your characters and others – also available on website.

5. Questing, Dungeons, Raids or Battlegrounds?
I love questing and doing dungeons but like to occasionally do BG’s. Have done Raids in WOTL but have not done any in Cata.

6. Does anyone else you know play?
My OH started playing and was/is addicted, felt so left out, could not get any time with him lol, so thought if you can’t beat em join em lol. So I started playing. Our 2 daughters ages 19/12 have also played at some time.

Have you seen this -
World of World of Warcraft, Gamers Play a Character Playing WoW

Debs

Last edited:
I'm not looking forward to the new expansion - I mean what's wrong with you Blizz - Pandas!!! I think that Blizz are scraping the barrel a bit now, especially as in the original Warcraft 1, 2 and 3 games there were not even any nightelves just humans and orcs !! I think its time to knock this game on the head and concentrate on World of Warcraft 2...... Don't get me wrong - love the game, have played for years and had some great times but this is only going to push people away - only the diehards will stay, and most will moan about it. I expect I shall get it but not sure how long for.

yeeeah i logged in again >.< guild on about rushing me a legendary...cant say no...

People havbe been saying wow is nearly over for years. I dont think it'll be over for a long long time.

Elementhia said:
yeeeah i logged in again >.< guild on about rushing me a legendary...cant say no...

People havbe been saying wow is nearly over for years. I dont think it'll be over for a long long time.

Haha I've also just logged in again recently... I've started up a few characters on a new server as a few friends just started playing :)

I'm on Stormrage for my ally toons and Deathwing (PVP) for my hordies - that I am very slowly leveling.

Sadly my horde guild has died, as the GM seems to have given up playing and not many other members log on -but I will keep them on just to play for a change from my ally which I am soooo glad I did not transfer my ally main lvl 85 over to horde as my GM wanted me to do - I would have been so mad !!

I've got my main to have Loremaster title and feel a bit lost now - like there is nothing else to do with her :( Her profs need levelling so that could be done I guess. I have not raided with her as she is so undergeared and I don't think my pc could take a 25m run with the lag etc. So I am trying to level up my next highest - a DK at 70 and a mage at 54. With the mage I having to do all the human starting areas again !! for the achievements - I am sure that had I done them before but since the last expansion a lot of the achievements have been reset.

Oh and btw - don't forget to log on , on Sunday, its the 7th Year Anniversary - I wonder if we will get a reward like we did for the 5th Year one !! here's hoping lol.

You still get the reward now if you log in :)

Finally got my legendary staff! Cut it fine with this being the last week in Firelands before 4.3 goes live.

But i got it!

I'm on Aerie Peak, currently on one of my characters named Vexxar :D

I use to be a huge WoW player, I quit 6months ago. I've actually started to think about re-subscribing but can't decide if I want to get sucked back into it. I played on Twisting Nether - Horde side :)

Don't do it, you know how it gets you and drians so many hours away lol.

Back