World Of Warcarft

i play wow a lot and have done since i started in dec 2006 :) Big gamer in general but mainly PC based (not a big console gamer) or stuff like table top roleplay (D&D type stuff) - even working with friends writing own rpg book.

for those on wow i'm in EU turalyon and main is lvl 845 druid name of Morikaze. if you about come say hi :)

Arrh. :rolleyes: I renewed my sub the other day, wish I didn't but trying not to let it take over my life again. :eek:

You're dooooooooooooomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed I am lol :( I will start to worry when I am up all hours playing :p

We have had a couple of goes at him but had a couple of undergeared for heroic players with us, and new tactics always take us a while. Ultraxion is supposed to be not too hard on heroic as I understand it, so we are going to focus on those two bosses first.

You know I've played WoW on and off for a few years now but it wasn't until a week or so ago I managed to get round to doing a raid. I didn't have much clue as to what was going on but thankfully I wasn't the worst player in the group! I did Dragon Soul via LFR using my Fury Warrior.

I'm more of a casual player really, having plodded 8 characters up to 85. I have 15 levels left to go on my warlock and another 20 on my rogue and then maybe, I can finally quit for a while. They are all on Skullcrusher which I have seen decline over time with most of my WoW friends leaving for pastures new.

I've just started levelling a Horde pala on Kazzak with a friend as she's into PvP so I thought I'd give that a blast for a while to see if battlegrounds and arenas ticle my fancy.

What with WoW and Xboxing I really don't know where I find the time for life! :D

I cant get along with pvp - I dont have the quick response ability you need to be any good at it. Back in the day (well, about 4 years ago) I used to run Alterac Valley and Arathi Basin for the points because my main was a lock and the staff was better than you could get in Kara and the like. I think I spent about 3 days solidly just running those two battlegrounds, and the only reason I didnt totally lose my mind doing it was the thought of the shiny staff. When I finally got it, I swore off PVP for life, and although I have since had the odd dabble here and there, it really doesnt agree with me. You turn up as a Shaman and they go "healer" and kick the bejaysus out of you before you have time to lash out a totem or two. I remember once going into an arena match and being matched with a team called "We PVP Naked" - and they did, they had NO gear on, NO weapons and they were dead within about 30 seconds. I think that might have possibly been the only occasion I actually won an arena match :D :D :D

Wow im amazed to find a thread about MMORPGS here lol, shame its actually about WoW tho as its one of the games I dont play, its a bit like marmite u love it or hate it and well im the latter im afraid, but each to there own, so what other games do ppl play im a big gamer and im looking for something else to grab my attention while waiting for Tera :)

Frankinstein - level 85 Druid alliance - balnazzar! Haha I've played for 6 years, on and off at the mo tho, no time for it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What with WoW and Xboxing I really don't know where I find the time for life! :D

Well this is it lol, exactly my point. :D

I have tried the LFR system this week, actually wanted to throw my laptop out the window as well. I forgot how annoying reset days are. All the cool Swedish children are playing who can't play to save their life yet think they are best player EU. Annoying. Not sure if I want to take up raiding again, it will really start to suck me back into playing for 2 days straight with no sleep and surviving off red bull (not good! :eek:). Started PvPing on my Paladin again, pretty fun although after a while I start to get angry and have to stop :D Geared up my priest now, farming Hero of Shattrath on her as well - only have 10,355 achi points. Need moar! Farming gold for Mists on my druid, she is my mining machine.

I play horde on Twisting Nether as a social in Quantum :) if anyone wants to add me on real ID, feel free to inbox me! :D

I play horde on Twisting Nether as a social in Quantum :) if anyone wants to add me on real ID, feel free to inbox me! :D

I'll keep that in mind. I've just started levelling a couple of hordies (for pvp) on kazzak with some wow friends so I can't commit to anything new right now but when I do . . . :D

Ooh, am in the final part of downloading the expansion beta. Never been that keen on trying before release date before but my guild is so focused on raiding at the mo and we don't raid more than a couple of nights a week that I am going to take advantage of it for something new to do.

So far.. A little disappointing. 20gb all day download and it crashes every time I hit the play button... They are getting plenty of fault reports from me though!!! I feel like a proper beta tester now!!!!

My GM and a couple of officers in my guild got the beta. They said so far it is sh*t and you can't do much, they will slowly release everything I guess. As for the crashes, what's new - it's Blizzard :D

Back