worried to change

loislaine

hi everyone, i read all these posts and so many of you do extra easy and red days,this is my third time and 15th week in and every day i have always done green,i do love green but think i could do with a change but worried to do it..each time i say i am the day comes and with green i no exactly what i can have without looking but worried i will go wrong or not loose anything if i change and eat the wrong things,shall i just stick to green !!!!!

Why do you feel that you could do with a change? You love green days and are losing weight well. You really don't have to change if you don't want to. You could continue on green until you get to target.

But if you really do want to give EE a go then approach it as if it was your first day/week on SW. You didn't know the green plan then so what did you do - you probably did a menu plan, maybe a list of what you could eat and checked and double-checked everything. Well do the same with EE except you have the advantage of already knowing a lot about SW!

Hi Lorraine

I understand were your coming from but you will never know unless you give it ago i am the opposite to you i love red days and i stay away from green but i also love extra easy give it a try maybe a mixture will give your weight loss a boost.

All the best hun in what ever you decide.

x x x sam x x x

the last couple of weeks not lost as much thought my body could do with a change bit of a kick start really,i live at work and dont have much time to organise my meals so just grab what i kno and its easy, i hav to giv my self an hour and write it all down i think , you just get in a habit i think thankyou xx

In the five years I've been on and off SW I've never done a red day, and my losses have always been good. If you think you need a shake up - try it! Try everything once and see what works best :)

Good luck hun,

Natt xxx

Back